Financial transactions are prohibited

I have not made any I/O transactions. I only published a few signals and expert advisers. I have not engaged in all sorts of hooliganism.

Likewise.

Apparently something has been updated or is being tested somewhere :-))

Dennis Kirichenko:

Likewise.

Apparently something has been updated or is being tested somewhere :-))

........... and three published products (EA) have disappeared, is it just me or is it a mass phenomenon?

Unfortunately, your account has been compromised.

Most likely you used the same password on different resources and after they were hacked/leaked, an intruder was able to log in to your account.

Change your password and be sure to specify your MetaQuotes ID to receive notifications of all logins to your account. You can also enable trusted IP addresses and two-factor authentication.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Most likely you used the same password on different resources and after they were hacked/leaked, an intruder was able to log in to your account.

Change your password and be sure to specify your MetaQuotes ID to receive notifications of all logins to your account. You can also enable trusted IP addresses and two-factor authentication.

I have the same thing, saw it late last night, financial transactions banned.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Renat, hello. I have a similar problem for 2 days with blocking, I think I wrote to servicedesk, wrote to the moderator, so far all is quiet. Products are not available, they cannot extend the lease.

Ramiz Mavludov:
Renat, hello. I have a similar problem for 2 days, I think I wrote to Service Desk, wrote to the moderator, so far all is quiet.
Don't generalize...

Karputov Vladimir:
Don't generalise...
Please explain. What did I do...

Please direct any questions to the service desk.

Renat Fatkhullin:
Please direct all questions to Service Desk.
Sent at 8:43, no reply so far.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Chances are you have been using the same password on different sites and after they were hacked/leaked you were able to authorize in your account by an intruder.

Change your password and be sure to specify MetaQuotes ID to receive notifications of all logins to your account. You can also enable trusted IP addresses and two-factor authentication.

Attempting to change password I get a message like this.

You are not allowed to leave public messages or edit personal information. You can write a private message to the moderators of the site in case of unjustified blocking.

ID received. From the installed terminal on the laptop pressed test button, Test message came to the tablet, request to unlock sent earlier........ no response yet.

Reason: