help me to code filters to my ea

hi, i am new to mql4 language. i want to add  custom function money mangementand riskpercent to ea, please tell me how to write the code in ea?  please screentshot to me where and how to put? 

and also, i need to add ema and  my  lagfilter indicator as filters in my ea . the logic is   buy when laguerrefilterline cross the ema 20 period line from above match the laguerre main signal , sell when ema 20 period line cross the lagfilterline above match laguerre main signal.

the lagfilter has added, but please tell me how to  write those logic s  in my   ea  , i had attach the screenshot in here, just tell how to rewrite the  logics in there section

please scrrentshot  to me.

thanks!! 

Files:
yr00.png  13 kb

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2016.05.08 20:17

Welcome,

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum, though it could happen if you are lucky, be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe well your problem, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you don't want to learn to code, nothing bad, you can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (sometimes free also).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.
Good luck.

Reason: