Ea for meta4 on ipad

Hi, can anyone tell me if you can run EA's on the meta trader 4 or 5 for iPad- I can run them successfully on my comp but can't figure how to get them on the iPad.

thanks

steve 

EAs on iPad?
As far as I know - not (not yet).

Almost no one is writing EAs for the MAC and iPad operating systems.  Pepperstone offers a broker version of MT4 and I discussed EAs with them and they had no information when anyone would start writing EAs supported by the MAC operating system.  It is not a question of computing power since the iPad Pro is roughly the same computing power as  mid/lower level PC.  Software has not caught up yet.

There is one YouTube video on this I found:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvoyjIUPfu0

I a sure that it is coming and maybe some of the programmers on this site can enlighten us. 

Metatrader 4 (MT4) on a Mac: How to add Expert Advisors (EA's), Indicators and Templates
Metatrader 4 (MT4) on a Mac: How to add Expert Advisors (EA's), Indicators and Templates
  • www.youtube.com
How to add Expert Advisors (EA's), Indicators and Templates to Metatrader 4 (MT4) on a Mac
Reason: