why most traders not shifted to MT5 yet? - page 2

zemo:

I think that the MT5 and MT4 are very very powerful products, but really miss some 3 important features 

in comparison with some free or commercial tools I found the same limitation in MT4 and MT5.

1) POOR EXPAND AND RESIZING IN THE GRAPHICS 

If you try to zoom or resize a graphic, you are in troubles 

try to expand or contract in the horizontal the graphic , you cannot get a better visualization..

for example: In a few minutes using the investing.com website , and accessing the free java tool for traders
http://investing.com/commodities/crude-oil

if you click the petroil graphic you will access the "graphic in streaming mode" and you will see a very flexible chart...
now try to scroll your mouse using the scroll button and see the graphic expanding and contracting without distortion
and with minimal steps (against big steps like in MT4 and MT5)...
you can distort the graphic in vertical more easy in investing.com tool
but in mt4 and mt5 you cannot do this.

2) THE LAKE OF COPY AND PAST IN THE GRAPHICS

if you produce a object in another window and want  to copy to your actual windows, this is not possible

because copy and paste doesn't exist

3) CANNOT CHANGE THE ORDER OF THE INDICATOR IN THE GRAPHICS

after put a fews INDICATORS on the chart, you CANNOT  change the ORDER, 

for example, if you put IN THE BOTTOM

INDICATOR 1

INDICATOR 2

INDICATOR 3

and you discover that will be better to change the order, you canno't change it anymore...

there is no UP and DOWN feature in the chart objects .

Thx for your share
Same you, I beleive that both of them are great but with some errors/bugs
But from time to time MetaQuotes is doing modifications each build released
But you forget that you may be able to update what you want in these two platforms by MQL programming language
It is free and open for all 
In addition, if case you don't have good idea in programming, you can hire a programmer to do your modifications by Freelance Service 
Reason: