Any mt4 forex pair screener?

Hello everyone. Is there a screener indicator for mt4 available? I would like it to just show the % gain or losses for the day on any pair that I add to it (preferably if they could be put in order from top gain on top to lower on bottom to keep track). And also if it can be modified to only begin to count from a certain point of time like the start of London(input hour to start calculating %). If anyone can help it would be great please.

tomj22:
Hello everyone. Is there a screener indicator for mt4 available? I would like it to just show the % gain or losses for the day on any pair that I add to it (preferably if they could be put in order from top gain on top to lower on bottom to keep track). And also if it can be modified to only begin to count from a certain point of time like the start of London(input hour to start calculating %). If anyone can help it would be great please.
Files:
Profit stat.zip  11 kb

thank you but I think this is a money management indicator that shows how many pips made or lost in a day. I would like a screener that can show what the % change is on a pair starting from a period like London open. Thank you for the reply though.

tomj22:
thank you but I think this is a money management indicator that shows how many pips made or lost in a day. I would like a screener that can show what the % change is on a pair starting from a period like London open. Thank you for the reply though.
In that case, right at the open it would be 100%for all the symbols

tomj22:

And here you can change/adjust your required time,(anytime/anysession)

int TodaySeconds=(Hour()*3600)+(Minute()*60)+Seconds();
int YesterdayEnd=TimeCurrent()-TodaySeconds;
int YesterdayStart=YesterdayEnd-86400;

What you are looking for is a dashboard. Keep in mind that FX isn't stock market. The daily % change in FX is negligible, at least nobody works with it (it doesn't make much sense here). Volatility (daily range) and some other numbers are of more importance. Look for ADR or daily range dashboard, there are some, but I don't work with it. If I want to know something I use https://www.mataf.net/en/forex/tools/volatility

PS: Asian sessions mostly haven't that much influence (see Asian session break out strategy), so it's quiet equal whether you take it into account or not. 

tomj22:
Not like for other platforms
Reason: