grey number of percent return

what mean these grey number ??
Files:
88.PNG  10 kb

When a signal has a very big growth in a month, MQL5 system doesn't count it against the overall growth of the year and put it in this grey color. 

Eleni Anna Branou:

When a signal has a very big growth in a month, MQL5 system doesn't count it against the overall growth of the year and put it in this grey color. 

I don't understand. For example in my attachment, April and May are not even high. Care to elaborate?
Files:
to_him.jpg  127 kb

These are the funny tricks of MQL5 algorithms.

Eleni Anna Branou:

When you don't know the answer, you should better not say something wrong than just guess.

What is the answer then Alain? I really would like to know. This in my experience, usually happens when big growths have occured.

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/252049

Here is the signal that was posted for my example - just in case if anyone here is able to calculate that manually or know the answer to why it is greyed, I don't know.

The first few months on 2016 were greyed. Apr to June were lower than 10%

That's the results before the signal was registered on mql5 Signals system.

Alain, I have seen signals that have been into MQL5 signal database for months and at some point the growths of some previous months turn grey (usually with big growth). In some cases after they turned grey, they turn back blue again.

Eleni Anna Branou: Alain, I have seen signals that have been into MQL5 signal database for months and at some point the growths of some previous months turn grey (usually with big growth). In some cases after they turned grey, they turn back blue again.

Maybe, just maybe, as I do not know for certain, both you and Alain a correct and a more simplified general answer is: Grey Values = Unverified/Unverifiable Values!

So, values before registration are obviously unverified, and values that somehow fall outside normal statistical allowances are also unverifiable!

I think so, I am only sharing my opinion. Alain has a huge experience and many years of knowledge in MQL5, so he should know better than most of us.
Reason: