Profit from signal too low(?) - page 2

The signal is getting about 19% profit per month, but I've just found that it's a cent account.  He's buying 0.1 lots, and I'm getting 0.01 lots.  But my equity is about 6 times more than that of the signal. So my profit from this is tiny - in pennies.  I would obviously like to get the same profit (in %) as the signal, but is there any way to multiply the signal's lot size by 6 in MT4?    

OK.  I've seen lots of discussion and explanation on this site about how you can't or shouldn't change the lot sizes from signals, but there really is something wrong here.  

The signal is on a micro (cent) account and so am I, but, as I said, my equity is about 6 times more.  MQL5 shows him as having $16,000, when he actually has $160.  Maybe if MQL5 recorded the correct amount for cent accounts (here, $160 rather than $16,000), there would be no mistake in the signal, and the lots opened for me from the signal would be about 0.6 rather than 0.01.  What do you think?  Is there any way of correcting this?  I had a look for other signals that I might switch to, but they all seem to be on cent accounts, and I guess they would all have the same problem.

Help!

Thanks.    

Reason: