Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 216

To post a new topic, please log in or register
I am working on a Depth of Market (DOM) scalping system. I want to add this EA to the market but not sure how traders can back-test it with DEMO. I will look to offering a signal of the EA but this is not the same as doing an back-test yourself. Would you suggest they optimize the entry and exit...
Hello! How Can I publish product in market with DLL? Thanx!
Hello, i try to write a file in the file section. The should be created. string terminal_data_path=TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH);string filename=terminal_data_path+"\\MQL5\\Files\\"+"myfile.txt";int filehandle=FileOpen(filename,FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE|FILE_TXT);/// filehandle <...
I want it to go short when 'last momentum > now momentum'. But how can i get the last momentum? The momentum documentation: Momentum is calculated as a ratio of today’s price to the price n periods ago: MOMENTUM = CLOSE (i) / CLOSE (i - n) * 100 Where: CLOSE (i) — close price of the current...
Hi guys I'm moving from mql4 to mql5 so far so good I've read few tutorials on how properly to make an EA and check for errors but I'm still struggling to make this one working bool OpenTrade(int iType, double dLots, string sSymbol){ Print("Open ticket for " + sSymbol); double dPrice; int...
I'm very new with MT and as much as I've tried I can't figure out whether I can use the MQL5 Wizard for what I want to do. I'd appreciate your advice very much! It's a simple breakout - At the beginning of each day I want to enter a "good for day" order to buy if price moves 5 pips above the...
I am new in trading but i am very interested in automated trading....any one here can guide me how can start?
Good afternoon, When I open two different ways in order, for example a buy and sell one another cancel each other. How can I do to avoid cancellation? My goal is to open a buy order while a sell order, is this possible?How?
Hi guys, Nice to meet you. I first introduce myself. I am from Asia Hong Kong and is a CFA. Now I start learning MT4 EA and automated trading. As I am not graduated from Computer Programming, I have lots of questions when start learning the programe in MT4. I have spent about 2 months...
Hi All, I have the following code on my editor. My questions are written in RED. I debug my program on a EURUSD M30 chart. Appreciate if anyone can provide me the answers. ------------------------------------------------------- void OnStart() { // the highest bar since market open...
Hello, can't get a string member variable initialized. ////////////////////////////// my_pos ///////////////////////////class my_pos : public CPositionInfo{public: my_pos (string symbol="") : CPositionInfo()&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;{ _symbol=Symbol();&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;}public...
hi all, i am a complete beginner in EA. I would like to write a program that reads the Highest High of the last 3 30 mins bar on my chart, and return the highest value on my chart in a dialog box. Can anyone tell me how to do that? Thank you.
Enough Good, but I suggest one to adjust quickly and automatically for 3 months Good, but I suggest one to adjust quickly and automatically for 6 months Good, but I suggest one to adjust quickly and automatically for 12 months Good, but I suggest one to adjust quickly and automatically for 2 years...
please find out me the correct mode for buy and sell for this indicator code, example for buy 0>1 for sell 1<0 //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| SuperTrend.mq5 | //|...
Please help me to create a martingale ea which can trade in both the direction at the same time and same price that can manage profit from negative trade as well as positive trade by pipstep different lotmultiplier
Anyone know how to write EA that &nbsp;runs on offline chart in MT4 or MT5?
In MT4 I can have two buy positions with two different StopLoss. However, in MT5 it will only have one buy position at a time. If I want to trade like following: two buy stop pending orders. Market moved up, first buy pending order triggered with a stoploss SL1. Then market moved up again, second...
Hi all, I have developed an EA in MT5, it works as i planed, but the problem here is , Ea taking new trades after Take Profit , Ea should not tade after Take profit or Hiting Tailing Stoploss until it get a new sell/buy signal, If some one can help me , please give me the code which should i...
Hi there!, Continuing my MQL5 learning process, today I post this cool EA that works very well on AUDUSD, USDJPY and EURUSD. If you have any question about it, you can comment what you want, I'll check this thread this week to comment whatever. Once again, comments from experts are welcome!! You...
Expert or indicator for changing TP Hello, Do you know any expert or indicator which can get averagefrom the orders then according to that take the TP? For example an order isopened at 2 and another one at 6, and average for them is 4, so is there anyexpert witch can take this on one pair...
Can anyone tell me what is the difference between !OrderCalcMargin and OrderCalcMargin? What is the purpose of the exclamation market infront? Cheers
Is there any way to use Strategy Tester in MQL5 for portfolio back test which is not possible with MQL4, but using hedging option? I am talking only for back test not for real trading. Also maybe Metaquotes could make MQL5 possible for hedge in back test if use 2 accounts in testing- 1 for...
Hi, Does anyone have any technical details with regards to running an Expert compiled on a 32 bit version of MetaTrader, on a 64 bit MetaTrader platform? What about the other way around (i.e. 64 bit Expert on a 32 bit version of MetaTrader). Is either of these setups guaranteed to work? Or are you...
For  EA backtesting, how can I program EA only to open trade on New York Session in MT4 and MT5? in History data, is the time is GMT time or else?
Less than 100 between 100 and 300 between 300 and 600 between 600 and 900 between 900 and 1200 between 1200 and 1500 between 1500 and 2000 between 2000 and 3000 more than 3000 (please specify)
Hello! Just want to share that my EA Blue Frog finished the 2012 ATC in 49th place with a profit over 48%! I'm very glad!! :)
I downloaded a demo MQL5 account using a demo acount from Vantage FX.&nbsp; I want to see how the back testing fuction works but every EA I try will not generate trades on any timeframe over long periods of time.&nbsp; What is going on with this POS?
Hi all fellow members, I have a simple question. What one should expect form a expert trading system? How many overall pips it should make each month to be trust worthy?
Hi guys. I looked around this forum and saw some people who made there own EA. Can you direct me to a giude or some site where I can learn to do that my self? Thanks a lot =]
I am newbie to MQL5. Can someone help me to create a mql5 function like the one in mql4 below. In addition to modify all open positions takeProfit to AVPrice + TakeProfit for buy or AVPrice - TakeProfit for sell. Thanks in advance. //----------------------- CALCULATE AVERAGE OPENING PRICE...