Please can you tell me what going on with my EA (errors)

Hello 

Please can you tell me what the error messages mean and what going on with my EA, also how do I resolve the problem.

Thank you for your help.

Andrew

1. You have an Internet or network communications problem.
  2. The "TV_indicator_EA" code has bugs and needs to be fixed.

Fernando Carreiro #:
  1. You have an Internet or network communications problem.
  2. The "TV_indicator_EA" code has bugs and needs to be fixed.

Thank you for your reply, what or how do I sort out my network/internet problem? 

Andrewt84UK #: Thank you for your reply, what or how do I sort out my network/internet problem? 

If I were to tell you that I have problems with my car and asked you how I could fix it, how would you answer me?

You would probably say something like, go see the mechanic or go have it serviced, right?

Well the same applies to your network problem. You will have to have it checked out.

Maybe it is the Internet Service Provider, or maybe it is the router, or maybe the cabling, or maybe it's the computer, or the firewall, or the antivirus, or something else all-together.

We have no ideia. We cannot see your computer nor it's set-up. We cannot read your mind.

You will have to discuss it with a technician, or someone qualified to diagnose the problem and fix it for you.

Fernando Carreiro #:

If I were to tell you that I have problems with my car and asked you how I could fix it, how would you answer me?

You would probably say something like, go see the mechanic or go have it serviced, right?

Well the same applies to your network problem. You will have to have it checked out.

Maybe it is the Internet Service Provider, or maybe it is the router, or maybe the cabling, or maybe it's the computer, or the firewall, or the antivirus, or something else all-together.

We have no ideia. We cannot see your computer nor it's set-up. We cannot read your mind.

You will have to discuss it with a technician, or someone qualified to diagnose the problem and fix it for you.

If I get a VPS would that solve my internet problems.

Cheers 

Andrewt84UK #:

Cheers 

If you walk to the car rental service, maybe...

Andrewt84UK:

Hello 

Please can you tell me what the error messages mean and what going on with my EA, also how do I resolve the problem.

Thank you for your help.

Andrew

You seem to be from UK but you are connected to a server in Asia, before thinking about a general Internet connection issue, you should try with an other server, an other broker if yours doesn't provide a server close to your location.

Andrewt84UK #:

Cheers 

Possibly. You need to check.
Reason: