Articles, Library comments - page 264

Elliott_Wave_Oscillator_Sign_Alert: Semaphore signal indicator based on the algorithm of the Elliott_Wave_Oscillator indicator, which features alerts, sending emails and push-notifications to mobile devices. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
XFatlXSatlCloud: Indicator based on smoothed FATL and SATL digital filters and signal trend cloud between them. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
ATR_Channels_Cloud_Digit: Three channels using the ATR indicator, based on one moving average, drawn as a colored cloud, with the display of the last values as price labels and the possibility to round the channel levels up to the required number of digits. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
ATR_Channels_HTF: The ATR_Channels indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
XChannel_HTF: The XChannel indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
AFL_WinnerV2: The AFL_WinnerV2 indicator identifies a trend change by established turnover areas at -50/+50 levels. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
JSatl: This indicator is a hybrid of the SATL (Slow Adaptive Trend Line) digital filter and the JMA analog adaptive averaging. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
STLMCandle: The STLM digital filter implemented as a sequence of candlesticks. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
XPFE_HTF: The XPFE indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
XTrendlessOS_HTF: The XTrendlessOS indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
RVIDiff: Smoothed difference between the main and signal lines of the RVI oscillator in the form of a colored histogram. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
StochasticDiff: Smoothed difference between the main and signal lines of the Stochastic oscillator in the form of a colored histogram. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
wlxBW5ZoneAlert: Semaphore signal indicator based on the values of the Accelerator Oscillator and Awesome Oscillator indicators by Bill Williams, which features alerts, sending emails and push-notifications to mobile devices. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Exp_i-SpectrAnalysis_WPR: The Exp_Exp_i-SpectrAnalysis_WPR Expert Advisor is based on change of direction of the i-SpectrAnalysis_WPR indicator. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
BackgroundCandle_PPO_Cloud_HTF: The indicator draws candlesticks of a larger timeframe as color filled rectangles using DRAW_FILLING buffers. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
DSSBressertSignAlert: Semaphore signal indicator based on the algorithm of the DSSBressert indicator, which features alerts, sending emails and push-notifications to mobile devices. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
CPrice: Instance of the class returns such values as Bid, Ask, High, Low, Close and Open prices of the current candle or any other specified in the parameters, as well as the candle opening time. Author: Dmitry Melnichenko
Exp_i-SpectrAnalysis_RVI: The Exp_i-SpectrAnalysis_RVI EA is based on the signals generated by the i-SpectrAnalysis_RVI oscillator. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
PPO_SignAlert: Semaphore signal indicator based on the relative smoothed rate of price change, which features alerts, sending emails and push-notifications to mobile devices. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
BalanceOfPower_Histogram: The Balance of Power (BOP) indicator as a color histogram of strength and direction of the current trend. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Exp_RAVI_Histogram: The Exp_RAVI_Histogram breakout trading system based on the signals of the RAVI_Histogram oscillator. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
FloatPivot: Another alternative to the Bollinger Bands® channel with colored inner area of the channel. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
RAVI_Histogram_HTF: The RAVI_Histogram indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
New article Time Series Forecasting Using Exponential Smoothing is published: The article familiarizes the reader with exponential smoothing models used for short-term forecasting of time series. In addition, it touches upon the issues related to optimization and estimation of the forecast results...
Hi Metaquotes, Could Metaquotes redesign the right context menu , where modify a position is programmed? Closing an position and modifing a position is, positioned too close too each other, in my opninion. I believe, risk of closing a position, while the goal was to modify, is too high. It happened
ds_HDiv_OsMA_01 - Another Avocational Indicator by Hidden Divergence of OsMA: Another Avocational Indicator by Hidden Divergence of OsMA. Author: Сергей
Multicurrency Expert: A multi-currency (10 currency pairs) Expert Advisor that does not use indicators. Upon launch, the Expert Advisor opens positions of all the specified currency pairs with the minimum volume. Once a position becomes losing, it is reversed. If a position is profitable, its...
Correlation USDCHF/EURUSD: Correlation USDCHF/EURUSD Indicator. Author: Collector
  Experts: AK47_A1  (3)
AK47_A1: Simple EA, but such efficiency for the year 2007! Author: Andrey Polishchuk
trend_arrows_sign: Semaphore signal indicator based on the trend_arrows indicator algorithm. Author: Nikolay Kositsin