Examples: FANN2MQL Neural Network Tutorial - page 3

I don't know if this thread is still active.
But i got a question.

As far as running the program, that worked.
But when closer investigation of the program,

i found out that the dependencies didn't all load.
of the 6 dll's that are required, only 1 of them (Fann2MQL.dll) loads.

just to clarify, it's about tbb.dll, kernel32.dll, fanndouble.dll, user32.dll and msvcr100.dll

I know for a fact that all of the dll's are on my laptop.

I even went out of my way to install the tbb.dll from intel website.

I was wondering who else had that issue and who managed to fix it.
If fixed, how.

kind regards

I managed to to get it working a year or two ago. Even with tbb which surprised me a that time. But don't recall now if I had to recompile the dll or what. I used then that as a basis to try different parallel execution ways. That code includes also ways to run several threads without tbb but at least I didn't get those working in my (different case). It's somewhat a nightmare to get dll dependencies so that MT4 accepts it.. and with tbb I had hard time as well. If you haven't tried try some dll dependency tools on the internet. My observation is that if your dll depends on some other dll MT4 wont load it and your MT4  execution stops to your first call to your dll. If you managed to run the example you are either not calling any routine from the dll at all or the dll dependencies are ok.

It's also quite hard to know which version of those tbb dlls to install ... debug, x64, x86, win, release nbr.

Hope this helps.

Reason: