Articles, Library comments - page 261

PFE: Oscillator with calculations using an algorithm similar to Kaufmann's AMA. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
ZZ Color Retracement: The ZZ Color Retracement based on the Simple ZigZag indicator. In addition to the functionality of the base indicator, the Color Retracemnt analyzes the length of wave movements, highlighting the longer impulse movements in blue and the shorter retracements in red. Author:...
i-CAiChannel_HTF: The i-CAiChannel indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Exp_i-CAi_StDev: Trading system based on the signals of the i-CAi_StDev indicator. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-CAiChannel_System_Digit: The indicator implements a breakthrough system using the i-CAiChannel channel. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-CAiChannel: The Envelopes indicator with the use of the i-CAi indicator algorithm. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
SMI_Correct_HTF: The SMI_Correct indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Exp_SMI_Correct: The Exp_SMI_Correct Expert Advisor is based on the SMI_Correct indicator color change. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-CAi_StDev_HTF: The i-CAi_StDev indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
yEffekt_HTF: The yEffekt indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-CAi_StDev: The i-CAi indicator with additional trend strength indication using colored dots based on the standard deviation algorithm. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
SMI_Correct: Variation of the SMI indicator based on the "Momentum, Direction, and Divergence" book by Blau. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-CAi_HTF: The i-CAi indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Exp_i-CAi: The Exp_i-CAi Expert Advisor is based on change of direction of the i-CAi indicator. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
dTrend_HTF: The dTrend indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
AutoFibAutoTrend: The indicator plots price channel and Fibonacci levels based on the latest ZigZag peaks. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-CAi: The indicator displays the breakthrough line. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
dTrend: Indicator of trend change. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
CCI_Histogram_HTF: The CCI_Histogram indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Exp_AroonOscillatorSignAlert: Trading system based on AroonOscillatorSignAlert indicator signals. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Exp_ADXDMI: The Exp_ADXDMI trading system based on the signals of the ADXDMI oscillator. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
ADXDMI_HTF: The ADXDMI indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
AroonOscillatorSignAlert: Semaphore arrow signal indicator based on the AroonOscillator oscillator leaving the overbought and oversold areas, which features alerts, sending emails and push-notifications to mobile devices. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
MaxPriceDistribution: Vertical histogram with distribution of Highs. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
MinPriceDistribution: Vertical histogram with distribution of Lows. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
ExtremPriceDistribution: Vertical histogram with distribution of extreme prices. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
PriceDistribution: Vertical histogram with distribution of prices. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
PChannel_System_Digit: The indicator implements a breakout system using the PChannel_System channel, with the possibility to round the channel levels to the required number of orders and with the display of the latest channel breakout levels in the form of price labels. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
PChannel_System_HTF: The PChannel_System indicator with the timeframe selection option available in input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
WmiVol_Pluse: Indicator of intraday volatility with no lag. Author: Nikolay Kositsin