Experts: FMOneEA - page 10

There is an annoying bug with all the versions, including the last one (update 8).

The EA eats up all memory in the system. Little by little the EA will use more and more memory, till a point all the memory in the system is consumed.

Can you fix those bugs?

Regards, 

Pedro Simao de Miranda:

There is an annoying bug with all the versions, including the last one (update 8).

The EA eats up all memory in the system. Little by little the EA will use more and more memory, till a point all the memory in the system is consumed.

Can you fix those bugs?

Regards, 

Please provide a more detailed explanation about your computer memory.
Where did you know that your computer memory only consumed by this EA.

When EA started to run, how much memory capacity of your computer, and how long since EA run your computer memory consumed by EA.

Regards.

Thx for your work. I will try your ea on H4 with your setups. I have seen that you don't use magic number. Can i use your ea with different charts at the same time? Thx for your attention.

Andy 

andy60:

Thx for your work. I will try your ea on H4 with your setups. I have seen that you don't use magic number. Can i use your ea with different charts at the same time? Thx for your attention.

Andy 

What do you think MagicNumber?

Do you see this code:

void CheckOpen() //-- function: CheckOpenTrade.
  {
//----
   totalord=OrdersTotal();
   ob=0;
   os=0;
//--
   for(s=0; s<totalord; s++)
     {
      if(OrderSelect(s,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==True)
        {
         if((OrderSymbol()==_Symbol) && OrderMagicNumber()==FMOneMagic)
           {
            //--
            if(OrderType()==0) {ob++; hb++;}
            if(OrderType()==1) {os++; hs++;}
            //--
           }
        }
     }
//--
   return;
//----
  } //-end CheckOpen()

//--

extern int          MaxOpenOrder=12; // Maximum Allowed for Open Order (Maximum Pairs to Trade = 12 pairs)
                                     // PAIRS: EURAUD,AUDUSD,EURUSD,NZDUSD,GBPUSD,GBPAUD,XAUUSD,GBPJPY,EURJPY,USDJPY,USDCHF,USDCAD //

3rjfx:
Please provide a more detailed explanation about your computer memory.
Where did you know that your computer memory only consumed by this EA.

When EA started to run, how much memory capacity of your computer, and how long since EA run your computer memory consumed by EA.

Regards.

Hi There,

i have just downloaded your ea and started backtesting. It has done only 5 days back testing and made my laptop very slow...Also the speed of backtesting running very slow. Initially it was fast and then it made slow...

my laptop is i5 64bit windows 10 4gb ram...it is consuming about 17% of ram but it has consumed 47% of cpu and thats where it is making it hard...you ea looks good...see if you can work out please...

thanks

suptrad:

Hi There,

i have just downloaded your ea and started backtesting. It has done only 5 days back testing and made my laptop very slow...Also the speed of backtesting running very slow. Initially it was fast and then it made slow...

my laptop is i5 64bit windows 10 4gb ram...it is consuming about 17% of ram but it has consumed 47% of cpu and thats where it is making it hard...you ea looks good...see if you can work out please...

thanks

You may also load and run many other programs together with this EA tester.
Possibility also your hystory data are lacking, so that EA need to download data from the server MQL4, so the computer works very hard.
EA tester preferably without running the indicator together on the chart.
During my test this EA, I did not experience problems such as your computer runs out of memory.
The source code of this EA (mq4) you have downloaded, according to me, please find your own solutions and edit according to your needs.

i tested your EA ,i was not able to get same results you posted here. Can you please post your set files, are you still open to enhance this EA, I will be glad to share ideas with you.
Reason: