Discussion of article "General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5"

New article General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 is published:

MetaTrader 4 / MetaTrader 5 Trading Signals is a service allowing traders to copy trading operations of a Signals Provider. Our goal was to develop the new massively used service protecting Subscribers and relieving them of unnecessary costs.

What Is So Special About Our Service?

Our goal was to develop the new massively used service protecting Subscribers and relieving them of unnecessary costs:

1. Full focus on the protection of Subscribers.
  2. Very simple process of buying and selling trading signals.
  3. Advanced and secure MQL5.community payment system (PayPal, WebMoney, bank cards).
  4. Full transparency of trading history.
  5. Very reasonable prices, as there is only a fixed subscription fee and the ability to return the current month subscription fee in case of a disagreement with a Signals Provider.
  6. No conflict of interest between our company and other participants. Our interest is limited by 20% of commission for subscription.
  7. No need to sign paper contracts and arrange complex interactions between brokers and Signals Providers.
  8. No commissions for deals, no increasing spreads and, as a result, no attempts by Signals Providers to obtain more profit performing frequent deals.
  9. No personal data on Subscribers is collected, there is no access to their accounts and balances, as the password is not required.
  10. Signals Providers know nothing about their Subscribers, except their amount.
  11. Work with any MetaTrader-broker, including regulated-ones.
  12. Each deal performed via the service is reliable, as it is provided with a unique digital signature when passing the execution queue. That protects against possible fraud and modifications.

13. The list of MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 Trading Signals on MQL5.com

Author: MetaQuotes

+100

Hi,
I have IBFX micro account. So the lot is not standart and there is suffix "m", like "EURUSDm". Is it possible to subscribe this account for signal provider with standart account?
It is MT4.
Thanks in advance.

sqq:
Hi,
I have IBFX micro account. So the lot is not standart and there is suffix "m", like "EURUSDm". Is it possible to subscribe this account for signal provider with standart account?
It is MT4.
Thanks in advance.

Yes, it's possible, but some user reported an error when copying. You may have to change the broker :(.

And in the future, you can also ask about mql5 signal in here Signal : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signal 

Thanks for such an informative article. :)

When I subscribe to a signal, the subscription period is usually for 1 month. I have now just subscribed to a free signal, what happens when the 1st month ends? Do I have to manually renew subscription? or is it automatically. I'm afraid of it closing open positions...

Thanks!

henlatourrette:

When I subscribe to a signal, the subscription period is usually for 1 month. I have now just subscribed to a free signal, what happens when the 1st month ends? Do I have to manually renew subscription? or is it automatically. I'm afraid of it closing open positions...

Thanks!

It will be renewed automatically - no need to manually renew the subscription.

phi.nuts 2013.03.08 10:12 
henlatourrette:

When I subscribe to a signal, the subscription period is usually for 1 month. I have now just subscribed to a free signal, what happens when the 1st month ends? Do I have to manually renew subscription? or is it automatically. I'm afraid of it closing open positions... 

Thanks!

It will be renewed automatically - no need to manually renew the subscription.

Sorry I just receive a correction from Service Desk and so I have to correct myself :(.

This following applies for both free and paid subscription : If you subscribe to free or paid signal, then you have to re-subscribe again at the end of subscription period, in other word your subscription will not be automatically renewed, so you have to manually renew your subscription.

This following applies to both free and paid signal : If at the end of subscription, you have opened position and you are not renewing your subscription/not re-subscribe again, your position will still be opened until you manually close it yourself, because you are not receiving any signal whatsoever until you subscribe again.

Hope that's clear. 

In the section of "Managing Funds or How to Select a Deal Volume?", how do you exactly calculate this 160% for Subscriber1? Isn't it 169%? Also you may need to change to English from Russian and correct typo.

>

After considering currency rates of the deposits at the moment of calculation:

Subscriber1: 1,3333 * 1,2700 = 1,6933 (169.33%)

Subscriber2: 0,0583 * 1,2700 = 0,0741 (7.41%)

Total percentage value after the rounding (performed using a multistep algorithm):

Subscriber1: 160% или коэффициент 1.6   <----- This one.

Subscriber2: 7% или коэффициент 0.07

Thus under the given conditions, Provider's deal with volume of 1 lot will be copied: 

- to Subscriber1 account in amount of 160% -  volume of 1.6 lots

- to Subscriber2 account in amount of 160% -  volume of 0.07 lots   <----Here.

I subscribed to different MT4 signals on different MT4 accounts from MQL5 but keep getting these messages on the client after log on  while the account appear not connected to the signal provider

2013.03.29 11:04:24    Credits: authorization for 'user' failed

2013.03.29 11:04:24    '123456': Signal - failed send data [403]

In addition, in mql5.com the subscriptions appear in green

1)

What does these messages mean ?

2)

By the way, are MT4 and MT5 signal compatible ? (MT4 client subscribing MT5 signal and vice-versa)

galafrin:

I subscribed to different MT4 signals on different MT4 accounts from MQL5 but keep getting these messages on the client after log on  while the account appear not connected to the signal provider: 

2013.03.29 11:04:24    Credits: authorization for 'user' failed

2013.03.29 11:04:24    '123456': Signal - failed send data [403]

In addition, in mql5.com the subscriptions appear in green

1)

What does these messages mean ?

2)

By the way, are MT4 and MT5 signal compatible ? (MT4 client subscribing MT5 signal and vice-versa)

1. Do you have enough Credits to pay your subscription ? Do you have correctly entered you login/password in Community tab ?

2. No.

Reason: