Discussion of article "General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 3

advali82:

I have a one question. if I want to be a signal provider. I know one account can create one signal service. after run some of month signal service.

can I delete my signal service and make a new one?

Try it and you will see, or ask to ServiceDesk.

I have subscribe to a signal and I am following him now, but can I have my own trades along with my signals? or it may make some tecknical problems?

thank you

ebrahimsaleh:

I have subscribe to a signal and I am following him now, but can I have my own trades along with my signals? or it may make some tecknical problems?

thank you

Please read the Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service, point 17.

angevoyageur... May I compliment the system designers on the simple and effective system devised to allow subscribers to manage relative lotsizing and consequent exposure and risk vis-a-vie the Providers signals.

However may I also make a suggestion.  

Is it possible for MetaQuotes or some bright coder/trader to provide a CALCULATOR gaget or small Excel module to assist new subscribers more quickly establish the most appropriate lotsizing and risk management parameter setting.. for "% of deposit" field. ..   In the context of the subscribers given deposit currency rate against providers deposit currency, different relative account leverages, and  possibly different broker defined Min  lotsize parameters. 

I agree it is NOT rocket science to comprehend the relationships. and of course the basic Math is clarified in https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/618  - Managing Funds or How to Select a Deal Volume?

However, given my own initial confusion with this and the number of questions that seem to arise in forum from subscribers regarding this setting perhaps a small online "calculator tool"  might be helpful??. 

Just a suggestion

Cliff 

cliffedwards:

angevoyageur... May I compliment the system designers on the simple and effective system devised to allow subscribers to manage relative lotsizing and consequent exposure and risk vis-a-vie the Providers signals.

However may I also make a suggestion.  

Is it possible for MetaQuotes or some bright coder/trader to provide a CALCULATOR gaget or small Excel module to assist new subscribers more quickly establish the most appropriate lotsizing and risk management parameter setting.. for "% of deposit" field. ..   In the context of the subscribers given deposit currency rate against providers deposit currency, different relative account leverages, and  possibly different broker defined Min  lotsize parameters. 

I agree it is NOT rocket science to comprehend the relationships. and of course the basic Math is clarified in https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/618  - Managing Funds or How to Select a Deal Volume?

However, given my own initial confusion with this and the number of questions that seem to arise in forum from subscribers regarding this setting perhaps a small online "calculator tool"  might be helpful??. 

Just a suggestion

Cliff 

It's a good suggestion.

but there are no conversion rates between usd and usc/euc (nano accounts). It uses 1:! and even if you have 15000 of them you get invested 100x too small trades..... very smart system

i am trading using Instaforex account where 1 lot = 10,000 usd. so will there be problem in calculating the lot size if i choose a subscriber who has account in other broker where 1 lot = 1,00,000 usd?

Ola Rogerio, estou tendo um problema com minha conta e pensei que talvez voce possa me ajudar, estou seguindo um sinal porem através da mql5, porem os lotes das operacoes que abrem em minha conta sao menores do que os lotes das operacoes que abrem na conta do trade que eu sigo, e a diferença entre nossas contas não era tao grande, 2 para 1 entre a conta provedora do sinal e a minha, gostaria de saber como faco para sincronizar o sinal, sera que voce pode me ajudar? Obrigado

i have a question please reply me 

do i have to leave my meta trader opened on vps server to receive the signals from  who i have subscribed ???

or signals will be coped to my account even if my meta trader is not opened ?????? 

plz reply meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  

But, I've not found my answer there....

Does the system calculate the deposit or the final equity.... I've deposited $100 now they're $150.... Will the system consider the main $100 or the the $150....

Reason: