Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 42

PauloBrasil:
  1. A Signals Provider opened a long position hoping to gain 100 points of profit. However, the price has gone down by 20 points at the moment.

That means that the Provider believes that the price will soon change its direction and the targeted profit will be received. In this case, the appropriate position will be opened in Subscriber's terminal and the Subscriber will receive 120 points of profit instead of 100 ones if the price actually changes its direction. If the Provider closes the position fixing the loss, the Subscriber's one will also be closed with a smaller loss. As a result, the quality of signals copying will always be better than 100% and Subscribers will be pleased since they have managed to enter the market at better prices.

IF Signals Provider opened position how in the example above,  let's call  "POSITION A" , then  in this same moment that opened the "POSITION A",  will be  opened too the "POSITION A" in Subscriber's terminal. The retraction of price is normal on the swing of ticks in Forex or  any kind of market. 

I don't understand why  will be opened  a POSITION B  automatically on the Subscriber's terminal  if  the Signals Provider isn't  open new order in your terminal. 

I understand that a signal in Subscriber's terminal just is going to open by action manually or trader or by action automatically of  EA in the Signals Provider, I'm repeating then,  to open the POSITION B  in Subscriber's terminal, there should be an action of the Signal Porvider.

Could someone explain to me this situation above? There is only one position in this example.

Just not at the same time, this excerpt of the article is about synchronisation. The position aren't copied immediatly, without delay. There are (always) delays, latence, for some reasons.

Your question about position B, I don't understand it.

angevoyageur:

Just not at the same time, this excerpt of the article is about synchronisation. The position aren't copied immediatly, without delay. There are (always) delays, latence, for some reasons.

Your question about position B, I don't understand it.

The question about position B is continuation of previous, but now I already understand, you already  answered. 
Thank you by atention!

MetaQuotes should be able to cancel the subscription of SPs, who are disguising as scalpers but in reality arbitrageurs, as brokers don't allow arbitrage trading and block their accounts.

Shunmas:
MetaQuotes should be able to cancel the subscription of SPs, who are disguising as scalpers but in reality arbitrageurs, as brokers don't allow arbitrage trading and block their accounts.
Good point, banks are big arbitrageurs and there are several legal ways to arbitrage, can you explain better what cases you mean and give more examples? Thanks.

Hello everyone, I signed a signal after a while, it loses the signal in metatrader, 04/29/2013 12:28:54 Signal '20057640 ': not renew Their subscription to a month. the subscription in the options it disappears. Does anyone know what that means?

cono1977:
Hello everyone, I signed a signal after a while, it loses the signal in metatrader, 04/29/2013 12:28:54 Signal '20057640 ': not renew Their subscription to a month. the subscription in the options it disappears. Does anyone know what that means?
Probably that you don't renew your subscription. Otherwise you have to write to ServiceDesk.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

cin:

Hello,

phi.nuts:

Here you can ask anything and say everything about MQL5 Trading Signal - including signal for MetaTrader 4.

This thread is about Metaquotes facilitated signals . . .

hi, On 5/11/2013 I subscribed and paid to a signal service "Venus111" . I paid everything but then I looked at the Tools menu and it says: Signal: Not connected, select from the signal database.

Also I got the following messages in the MT4 Journal:

Datacenter connectting failed (2) and signal failed send data (403)

I tried it from a VPS and my home pc and I get the same error notifications.

robert19:

hi, On 5/11/2013 I subscribed and paid to a signal service "Venus111" . I paid everything but then I looked at the Tools menu and it says: Signal: Not connected, select from the signal database.

Also I got the following messages in the MT4 Journal:

Datacenter connectting failed (2) and signal failed send data (403)

I tried it from a VPS and my home pc and I get the same error notifications.

yesterday? may be .- signal provider discunnected his signal during the weekend. And as I see - this signal is for MT4, right? If yes so make sure that you use MT4 for example.

newdigital:
yesterday? may be .- signal provider discunnected his signal during the weekend. And as I see - this signal is for MT4, right? If yes so make sure that you use MT4 for example.
Reason: