Discussion of article "General information on Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 6

Hi, Can anyone help me. When I try to subscribe to a paid signal I get message subscription failed when click pay by MQL5. I have sufficient fund in my account. However I can subscribe to free signals on my practice account. Please help me. thanks

Does this service support partial closing ?

I cant copy mlq5 signal to mt4

Error  message

SUBSCRIPSON FAILED

THE TRADING ACCOUNT USED AS A Signal

Please help 

I have the same problem too. I couldn't subscribe MT4 signals as I am using MT5 version on my PC. So how are we able to subscribe on MT4 signals? I have tried reinstall downloaded from the main website but the MetraTrader is still at version 5, because the logo is number 5 lol. Is this the reason to why I am unable to subscribe MT4 signals? Funds of deposit shouldn't be a problem because I had $30. Tried subscribing MT4 signlas worth of $30, it didn't work - no respond. So I tried subscribing MT5 worth of $20 instead, it worked because there was a pop-up window for confirmation. Mind telling me what's going on?

943211:

I cant copy mlq5 signal to mt4

Error  message

SUBSCRIPSON FAILED

THE TRADING ACCOUNT USED AS A Signal

Please help 

Your problem seems to be other way round from mine. How did you get your MT maintained as MT4? I reinstalled and redownloaded from the main website and was sure I did click on MT4 and the filename had it contents with number "4" but once installed it still came out as MT5, I could see the logo 5 on my desktop lol. How?

Hi,

Is there a solution for follow more than one "signal" ? With MT4 ?

If i can follow 4 signals on my account, it will better ;-)

A signal, is only one trade ( one or five position during the day, but one trade )

Thank you

hi there are no of freesignals..if i subscribe one of that any payment ihave to pay for mql5.com? please reply

vicart:

Hi,

Is there a solution for follow more than one "signal" ? With MT4 ?

If i can follow 4 signals on my account, it will better ;-)

A signal, is only one trade ( one or five position during the day, but one trade )

Thank you

You can only follow one signal per account.

immammilhan:
hi there are no of freesignals..if i subscribe one of that any payment ihave to pay for mql5.com? please reply

There are free demo signals that you can copy only with a demo account. The real account signals are paid (except from 2 or 3 that have been left free, since the time MQL5 was allowing free real signals).

If I have ratio 0.5 and the signal provider buy 0.01 lot. Do I will buy 0.01 lot? Or try to buy 0.005 lot, and if it's not possible, no trade?

Reason: