demo account problem

I had a demo accout,and was doing a few trades with success. Then my accout was gone after 1 month,which I expected. Butt now I fill out demo account form and select next, second page is server page which comes up with meta quotes server, so I select next. Last page registration page "wait awhile" at top of page, but nothing happens. Bottom of the page is log in and password, but can't type in anything. Also trading station is no longer active. Does anybody no whats wrong.

Thanks

Doan

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an...

You can open demo account with the broker (there are many brokers proposing demo accounts).

----------------

MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account

Find a Server by the Broker's Name: 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/214820

Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing to test a trading strategy. They feature all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment...
Reason: