Unable to connect to servers

Hi to everyone reading this,

I am still new to trading, and when I accessed my MT4 just now, my MT4 page says that i have no connection. I tried logging in again and i tried rescanning my servers, but to no avail. I have attached a screenshot of my page for reference. It would be great if someone could advise me on what needs to be done. Thank you. 

Files:

Because all the servers (and all the trading accounts) are related to the brokers only.

And if Metatrader can not connect to the server of the broker so ask your broker for support, or try on Monday for example (because many brokers are providing the technical maintenance of their equipment during the weekends).

Oh I see. Thank you for the advice :). 

BrainsoverBrawns: I accessed my MT4 just now, my MT4 page says that i have no connection.

Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum? (2017)
Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

Reason: