How to Start with Metatrader 5 - page 16

This is some video about how to instal it

How to use it? I found some video about intuitive scalping ... strange word ... intuitive ... :) anyway - it is popular one 

And some more links to read about DOM:

If you are going to subscribe to any trading signal here so - take a look at one of the best thread concerning this subject:  Some Ideas to Select Trading Signals

Some good discussion was started in russian part of the forum with MQ's participation here.

Just for information. 

newdigital:

Some good discussion was started in russian part of the forum with MQ's participation here.

Just for information. 

That seems interesting but I do not even understand enough the first post Renat.

He was asking about the following: do we need some automatic analytical features in MT5?

Because many external websites are making some technical analysis and some forecasting ... (incl commercial services) ... and they are using "blackbox" ...

BUT this feature can be developed inside MT5 for everybody-use (for free). On this way - MT5 platform will be analytical platform as well, and everybody can use it to produce and upload technical analysis and forecasting directly from MT5 (instead of using some external websites for example).

And some members are making opinion about 'how to do it', some programming proosal about coding and so on.  

newdigital:

He was asking about the following: do we need some automatic analytical features in MT5?

Because many external websites are making some technical analysis and some forecasting ... (incl commercial services) ... and they are using "blackbox" ...

BUT this feature can be developed inside MT5 for everybody-use (for free). On this way - MT5 platform will be analytical platform as well, and everybody can use it to produce and upload technical analysis and forecasting directly from MT5 (instead of using some external websites for example).

And some members are making opinion about 'how to do it', some programming proosal about coding and so on.  

Ok I see, thanks.

That would be good for your threads about EURUSD, GBPUSD :-)

angevoyageur:
That would be good for your threads about EURUSD, GBPUSD :-)
I am not using "blackbox" so ... I am using technical analysis only by free indicators from our Codebase. But he was talking mainly about forecasting which are making some external websites as commercial services using "blackbox". It means: if we will make such an automatic analytical feature in MT5 with uploading/downloading/editing possibilities so people will use MT5 instead of some using some services with "blackboxes" ("blackbox" = unknown "secret" indicators or unknown "secret" software for example).

newdigital:
I am not using "blackbox" so ... I am using technical analysis only by free indicators from our Codebase. But he was talking mainly about forecasting which are making some external websites as commercial services using "blackbox". It means: if we will make such an automatic analytical feature in MT5 with uploading/downloading/editing possibilities so people will use MT5 instead of some using some services with "blackboxes" ("blackbox" = unknown "secret" indicators or unknown "secret" software for example).

I am not sure I understand where is the difference. They do not show any chart, only buy this one at xxx or sell this at yyy ?

I was thinking the idea of Renat was something like your threads about EURUSD but directly from MT5/MQL5(?) and published somwhere on the site (not in the forum).

Reason: