Indicators: FFC - Forex Factory Calendar - page 5

First of all, thanks for indicator! it's awesome!

B‌ut I've got an issue I don't know if you can help me to solve it:

W‌hen I call iCustom either simple or full mode, I got the indicator drawn in my chart. The matter of the fact is I just want time and impact, not the graphics:

‌‌      EventMinute = (int)iCustom(NULL,0,"FFC",false,true,true,true,true,false,"","",true,1,"","",false,false,2,"",CLR_NONE,false,CLR_NONE,14598235,5487103,5198809,CLR_NONE,CLR_NONE,CLR_NONE,CLR_NONE,CLR_NONE,true,0,10,"","",true,true,true,true,true,true,false,false,false,"","",false,CLR_NONE,0,"","","",0,-1,false,false,"",false,false,0,0);

EventImpact = (int)iCustom(NULL,0,"FFC",false,true,true,true,true,false,"","",true,1,"","",false,false,2,"",CLR_NONE,false,CLR_NONE,14598235,5487103,5198809,CLR_NONE,CLR_NONE,CLR_NONE,CLR_NONE,CLR_NONE,true,0,10,"","",true,true,true,true,true,true,false,false,false,"","",false,CLR_NONE,0,"","","",0,-1,false,false,"",false,false,1,0);

How could I solve this?

‌‌Thank you

charliedi:

First of all, thanks for indicator! it's awesome!

B‌ut I've got an issue I don't know if you can help me to solve it:

W‌hen I call iCustom either simple or full mode, I got the indicator drawn in my chart. The matter of the fact is I just want time and impact, not the graphics:

‌‌      EventMinute = (int)iCustom(NULL,0,"FFC",false,true,true,true,true,false,"","",true,1,"","",false,false,2,"",CLR_NONE,false,CLR_NONE,14598235,5487103,5198809,CLR_NONE,CLR_NONE,CLR_NONE,CLR_NONE,CLR_NONE,true,0,10,"","",true,true,true,true,true,true,false,false,false,"","",false,CLR_NONE,0,"","","",0,-1,false,false,"",false,false,0,0);

EventImpact = (int)iCustom(NULL,0,"FFC",false,true,true,true,true,false,"","",true,1,"","",false,false,2,"",CLR_NONE,false,CLR_NONE,14598235,5487103,5198809,CLR_NONE,CLR_NONE,CLR_NONE,CLR_NONE,CLR_NONE,true,0,10,"","",true,true,true,true,true,true,false,false,false,"","",false,CLR_NONE,0,"","","",0,-1,false,false,"",false,false,1,0);

How could I solve this?

‌‌Thank you

I have exactly the same request...

Hello, awran5, thank you for the development index of FFC, very good, call to my EA I have been successful, but if I want to be in the news before, after a period of time to temporarily stop the EA transaction, how should I do, I sincerely hope that you help, thank you!

Hi, 

I keep getting an message that says 'FF: please allow DDL imports.'.. 

but ive done that when dragging it into the chart..  what is the error?.. 

ive placed the file in folder 'indicators'

Thanks for all your work. This wil become a very popular indicator I'm sure.

Thanks again!

fxmazing:

Hi, 

I keep getting an message that says 'FF: please allow DDL imports.'.. 

but ive done that when dragging it into the chart..  what is the error?.. 

ive placed the file in folder 'indicators'

fxmazing = I found that the 'allow DDL imports' needed to be set in both the indicator panel and the EA panel.

Thanks for the indicator. 5 stars. I have the same question that was asked earlier, but I don't know how to program. I'm using MT4. Is there a way to use the language editor to create something (wouldn't know what to call it, "expert advisor, indicator, or script") that can stop my expert advisor from making any trades 2 hours before a major event and 2 hours after a major event? I see you already answered this question, but I don't know what to do after I open the language editor, or even if that is where the instructions you gave were even being placed. I do have the cal indicator set to show major events for the 2 currencies of the chart its added to, but I didn't understand where you guys were adding the code you both were posting.

Hi Awran5,

thank you for your awesome indie. is there any simple call to activate my code just for related pair with the country news ? for example : if the country news is GBP, my code will only work for GBPUSD and EURGBP.

thanks

//-------------------------------------------------------------------+

//setting trap 1 minute before news

//-------------------------------------------------------------------+

int EventMinute = (int)iCustom(NULL,0,"FFC",0,0);

int EventImpact = (int)iCustom(NULL,0,"FFC",1,0);

if (lotku<0.01)

lotku=0.01;

if((EventMinute == 1)&&(EventImpact == 3)) { // 1 minutes before the event and high impact

OrderSend(NULL,OP_BUYSTOP,lotku,(Ask+jarak1),Slippage,(Ask-SL),(Ask+TP1),"News",MagicNumber,(TimeCurrent()+900),Blue);

OrderSend(NULL,OP_BUYSTOP,lotku,(Ask+jarak2),Slippage,(Ask-SL),(Ask+TP1),"News",MagicNumber,(TimeCurrent()+900),Blue);

OrderSend(NULL,OP_BUYSTOP,lotku,(Ask+jarak3),Slippage,(Ask-SL),(Ask+TP1),"News",MagicNumber,(TimeCurrent()+900),Blue);

OrderSend(NULL,OP_SELLSTOP,lotku,(Bid-jarak1),Slippage,(Bid+SL),(Bid-TP1),"News",MagicNumber2,(TimeCurrent()+900),Blue);

OrderSend(NULL,OP_SELLSTOP,lotku,(Bid-jarak2),Slippage,(Bid+SL),(Bid-TP1),"News",MagicNumber2,(TimeCurrent()+900),Blue);

OrderSend(NULL,OP_SELLSTOP,lotku,(Bid-jarak3),Slippage,(Bid+SL),(Bid-TP1),"News",MagicNumber2,(TimeCurrent()+900),Blue);

EXCELLENT WORK THANKS A LOT

Hi Arwan5,

i want to stop my EA when event occurred...

and i have seen previous comment...

Whether this code below is correct... please an advanced ... i'm newbie ...

void OnTick()
  {
//---
    int RestBefore = 30;
    int RestAfter = 60;
    int EventMinute = (int)iCustom(NULL,0,"FFC",true,true,true,true,true,false,"","",true,4,0,0);  // Event Minute : for active pair only
    bool EventFOMC = (int)iCustom(NULL,0,"FFC",true,true,true,true,true,false,"FOMC","",true,4,1,0); // Event Impact : for active pair only
    bool EventBOE = (int)iCustom(NULL,0,"FFC",true,true,true,true,true,false,"BOE","",true,4,1,0);
    bool EventSpeak = (int)iCustom(NULL,0,"FFC",true,true,true,true,true,false,"Speaks","",true,4,1,0);
    bool EventCBCC = (int)iCustom(NULL,0,"FFC",true,true,true,true,true,false,"CB Consumer Confidence","",true,4,1,0);
    bool EventTime = EventMinute < RestBefore && EventMinute + RestAfter > 0;  // 30 minutes before and 60 minutes after

if( EventTime && (EventFOMC || EventBOE || EventSpeak || EventCBCC) ) 
      return; // return is like the EA is disabled, the rest of EA code will not executed
    else 
    { // my code start from here ...like a checking totalorders,,,checking signal,,,and place order...

and if my EA attached ... here the screenshot on cart and error appears .... thank you

Files:
Reason: