Indicators: FFC - Forex Factory Calendar - page 6

awran5:

Hello Daniel,

I think you need to modify the indicator code to make "after the event" condition work properly.

By default, the event will be removed/replaced after 10 minutes of its time and so the Buffer that holds the value.

Also, Please note that the simple call method will always return the default indicator parameters which means you will get all "High impact events" that may not be related to the current pair. If that is the case its fine, otherwise you need to use the advanced call method:

So first you need to increase (by code) the "EventDisplay" input to 30 minutes instead of 10 and maybe try something this: (Not tested due closed market)

Hope this helps!

I would like to integrate this into my normal indicator that it does not draw arrows when there are news/speaks (high/mid/low) xx minutes before and after. How would I need to do that ?

Khaled Mohamed:
Thank you, very accurate, very detailed, the other versions had many bugs :)

this versions also still many bugs....

kandymans:

Hello,

Thank you so much for this indicator!!

I have found problem, when the begin of week it's still "No more event" , how to automatic update every begin of week.

Thank you.^^ 

have you already the answer....

hi,

is there a way to get the country if i use iCustom function? or can i send other parameters so the minutes and the impact returned will be for the country that i send? thanks in advance! :)

nerverlost:

Hi,

No, I waiting for advise, if you know please let me know.

Thank you.^^

nerverlost:

Hi, I waiting for answer, if you know please let me know.

Thank you.^^

jamoraquai:

hi,

is there a way to get the country if i use iCustom function? or can i send other parameters so the minutes and the impact returned will be for the country that i send? thanks in advance! :)

this indicator automatic following your local timezone....in your country...

Hi, congratulations to the indicator, I find it really very nice and very useful. But I have a problem, I uploaded it to my EA, the news appears to me correctly, and even the graphics are displayed correctly, but unfortunately I have the time zone that fails me all. Uses a platform with the +2 time zone and virtually news at 4.00 pm, the chart is displayed at 18.00. How can I fix the time zone?
Files:
0001.jpg  600 kb

Hi,

Thanks for the code. I have a bug here:  percentage words on the right hand are colorful, but everything on left hand are gray. And sometimes I can see the date title line above, but sometimes I can not. 

Any idea?

joshatt:

Hi,

Thanks for the code. I have a bug here:  percentage words on the right hand are colorful, but everything on left hand are gray. And sometimes I can see the date title line above, but sometimes I can not. 

Any idea?

Up to a few days ago all was working fine - ie. colours indicated whether high/medium/low... The grey has just recently started. I came here wondering if others finding same. It looks like the colour for "remarks" is being used rather than high/medium/low. Perhaps something in the feed changed. I wouldn't have a clue what to look at/how to fix so hopefully someone can shed some light.

Reason: