i just registered because i am going to start selling my Signals on MT5.
What do you think is a fair Fee?
I am not going to trade crazy and hunt for maximum Profit. I am more focused on Risk.
I just have one open position and risk around 2% per Trade.
Nice user name you have there ;).
Well, I think you can decide this yourself, just compare every other signal providers and their fee against their performance, and you probably will have a clue of fair fee of your service.
You can ask that to Service Desk.
Why you have your other two signal deleted ?.
Having problems allocating lot sizes , I have tried 5% ,10% and 50% in the 'Use no more than' TAB. But still, it copies exactly the same lot size. His lot size is 0.50 ,which is very large for small accounts. Is there a solution for that ? phi.nuts , what copy trade software please ?
1. Is it MT4 or MT5 and what is your leverage ?
2. In the past I used to recommend to use copy trade, but after reading signal rules (https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/rules) point VII, 8, 9, and 10, it actually breaking the signal rules.
However if you insist, you can search in the forum (https://www.mql5.com/en/search) or maybe there's other forumer willing to answer - not the commercial one, cause there's a free one.
Thank you for your reply phi.nuts , my leverage is 1/100 ,exactly the same as the signal provider. And I am using MT4..... Could MT5 solve these problems ?
1. Try to have bigger leverage, that way your cost to open position is smaller than the provider.
2. Let just say that you have $100 deposit and you set 37.6 % in "Use no more than ... % of deposit (95% maximum)" - which mean only $ 37.6 can be used to open position. If signal provider open whatever lots and it still less than $ 37.6 on your side then this whatever lots is also opened in your MT4 :(.
As long as I am using demo accounts, I can try opening other accounts with bigger leverages without any problem :) ...... By bigger leverage you mean 1/400 or 1/25 instead of my current 1/100 ? ....
But as I was trying to do that , I noticed that the 'signal' TAB completely disappeared from my MT4..... i tried to close/open my MT4 several times and creating different accounts but still having the same issue :(
1. Bigger leverage than 100, like 200, 300 and so on. If you have live account, ask your broker.
2. Try to log in again in community tab. I see that you have dynamic IP, so your IP address is changing from time to time. MT have secured connection which will disconnect previous connection when IP address has changed to a new IP address, or not log in for too long.
Try Google my IP, and you will see your IP. My IP change on daily basis, some people have their IP change every time they're re-connect.
And yes, I have to log in again in community tab :(.
I tried to login again, and still no signal tab ..... and btw, i tried with another broker and it worked fine ! ..... so i guess it's a broker issue. Just sent them an email :)
I have created a 1/400 leverage account at the moment while waiting for my 'primary' broker to reply ...thanks for your help man will keep you updated :))