Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 122

mmmoguschiy-new:

I propose we hold a new competition - for the best arbitration

What's the point?

It does not exist on the real market.

If there is one on the real, it does not fit in the rules. You can trade, but they will not pay out the money.

Roman Shiredchenko:

That's exactly what you're going to choose...
your "magic" way... :-)

Do you know how to make__________________________________________________________________

The market cardiogram is like this.

:-)

Roman, it's simple. You compare two accounts. One master, the other slave. The master shows you where the price will go in a minute, and you trade on the slave.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I guess some substance without a name and genus needs to be wiped up again because it's dancing around again.

Yura.

Before holding such a contest, you should first prepare normal and the same trading conditions for everyone.

At the moment, MQ's lagging demo quote is not suitable for championships.

But there is no need to stop. Either way, it's an experience, and new issues to address urgently.

The man even started shontagging yesterday and no one understood him - what he was talking about.

Personally, I immediately went and looked up the account of the person he was talking about. Indeed - an issue that needs to be addressed.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Roman, it's simple. You compare the two accounts. One is a master, the other a slave. The master shows you where the price will go in a minute, and you trade on the slave.

It's all clear... I'm just saying... laughs....

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yura.

Before holding such a contest, you should first prepare normal and equal trading conditions for everyone.

At the moment, MQ's lagging demo quote is not suitable for championships.

I agree, the problem is real and I don't know what to propose yet except to do something out of the ordinary - I'll describe the scheme below.

We figured out the problems - somewhere at the beginning of the first contest, no one knew about it.

I've written to the dex service, they have corrected the quotes, but the situation has not improved, or maybe it has, but there are still delays.

Even a few seconds of delay is enough - especially with news.

--

How to fix it - a difficult question I do not have a solution yet, we need to think, and all together.

One option is not to recognize the results of the contest, prizes and all the required honors awards will be moved to the next contest.

The next contest - as an option - to take MT5 only. Maybe it will be the best and most correct decision - I don't know.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I agree, yes the problem is real - it has to be acknowledged and I do not know what to propose yet, except that I describe the scheme below.

We figured out the problem - somewhere at the beginning of the first contest, no one knew about it.

I wrote to the service dex and they have corrected the quotes, but the situation has not improved, or improved, but there are still delays.

Even a few seconds of delay is enough - especially with news.

--

How to fix it - a difficult question with no solution yet, we need to think, and all together.

One option is not to recognize the results of the contest, prizes and all the honours for the award will be moved to the next contest.

The next contest - as an option - to take MT5 only. Maybe it will be the best and most correct decision - I don't know.

I have compared quotes. I've tried to compare them, but the delays are unavoidable.

That is why in all brokerage companies regulations it is clearly stated - hold a trade for at least 10 minutes.

I suggest replaying the start of the contest with the rule highlighted above.

All positive trades that lasted less than 10 minutes will have to be removed from the trading results - 2nd rule.

Then it will be a real sport trade with strict and equal rules for all.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I take it some substance without a name or genus needs to be wiped up again because it's dancing around again.

Somebody's been beating his chest and asking for a million percent. Can you tell me who that was, handing out money left and right? Maybe we should give her a real account number to credit?

Renat Akhtyamov:

I was comparing quotes. A strategy like this has a place to live absolutely everywhere and regardless of platform.

Therefore, the regulations of all brokerage companies clearly state - hold a trade for at least 10 minutes.

I suggest replaying the start of the contest with the rule highlighted above.

From trade results will need to remove all positive trades that lasted less than 10 minutes - 2nd rule.

Then it will be a real sport trade with strict rules.

Renat, cheaters and swindlers have always been and will always be! Both on the real and on the demo! There are many ways to cheat the system. It's why I originally said that I personally here - just for the fun of it. All those who know how to trade simply trade - they do not need all these games! So you make 100 quid... You make 10,000 bucks... But if you don't know how to trade - you have only one way - to dump! You may, of course, be lucky, but this is an isolated case! That is why the only condition in any brokerage company is the withdrawal of all profits over the deposit! In other words, all the money alone ... Remain in the brokerage company!!!

mmmoguschiy-new:

Renat, there have always been cheaters and swindlers, and there always will be! Whether it's real or demo! There are many ways to cheat the system. That's why I originally said that I personally am just here for the fun of it. All those who know how to trade simply trade - they do not need all these games! So you make 100 quid... You make 10,000 bucks... But if you don't know how to trade - you have only one way - to dump! You may, of course, be lucky, but this is an isolated case! That is why the only condition in any brokerage company is the withdrawal of all profits above the deposit! In other words, all the money alone ... remain in the DC!!!

No arguments.

Now let's take all profitable trades less than 10 minutes from your account and you're screwed.

Renat Akhtyamov:
No argument.

you're not arguing, but you're suggesting absolutely chased by spring rays - what the.... 10 minutes?!! are you out of your mind?
Reason: