Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 82

Hi, I tried to subscribe to a signal and got this message :-

Subscription failed -
Position accounting system mismatch, the Signal provider uses Netting

Please tell me what it means and what I need to change to subscribe to that signal

ForexWinner81:
How are people doing with these signals long term?

Nobody can tell you about a specific signal provider as it could be considered advertising and then they will be banned.

4329150:

Hi, I tried to subscribe to a signal and got this message :-

Subscription failed -
Position accounting system mismatch, the Signal provider uses Netting

Please tell me what it means and what I need to change to subscribe to that signal

I believe that you are using MT5.

In MT5, there are two types of account:

1. Netting Account
  2. Hedging Account

The error which you are getting means the following:

The signal service provider is using a MT5 Netting account to place his/her orders.

On the other hand, you are using a MT5 Hedging account.

Orders from a Netting account cannot be copied to a Hedging account.

To resolve the issue, you can take a MT5 Netting account and then try again.

how does  to send push notifications  for custom indicator alerts  from  mql5 vps server to mobile.  It working  in my local laptop mql5 client  to mobile. but not from mql5 vps server

korrapati400:
how does  to send push notifications  for custom indicator alerts  from  mql5 vps server to mobile.  It working  in my local laptop mql5 client  to mobile. but not from mql5 vps server

dll is prohibited in MQL5 VPS so if your tool or any is using dll - it will not work in MQ5 VPS for MT4/MT5.

Hi everybody. I have a question about signal.

I have allready suscribe for a signal and I've payed for suscribtion (36$) with my credit card to seller in MQL5 web site. I work on MT4 with <broker name removed>, my question is; I have a <broker name removed> account, the signal need funds for follow trade signal right ? So, the signal of MQL5 need other fund ? (deposit in MQL5 account) or use money of account from broker allready used ? <broker name removed> ????

Thank you for your response.

Yannus:

Hi everybody. I have a question about signal.

I have allready suscribe for a signal and I've payed for suscribtion (36$) with my credit card to seller in MQL5 web site. I work on MT4 with <broker name removed>, my question is; I have a <broker name removed> account, the signal need funds for follow trade signal right ? So, the signal of MQL5 need other fund ? (deposit in MQL5 account) or use money of account from broker allready used ? <broker name removed> ????

Thank you for your respons.

You need money in your broker account in order to copy the signal and funds in your MQL5 account in order to pay for signal subscription and VPS.

If you have already paid for subscription, then you only need money in your broker account to trade with.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You need money in your broker account in order to copy the signal and funds in your MQL5 account in order to pay for signal subscription and VPS.

If you have already paid for subscription, then you only need money in your broker account to trade with.

I have money yeah. Well its all done right ?

But I dont know why MQL5 say my payment is being verified and will be transfered to seller account the 2018.10.07 ??? In same time, MT4 say me the signal is good and in function. Like the confirmation mail from MQL5 who say the signal its ok. 

Maybe its a garanti for payment sure ?

But thank you for your respons, is positive for me ;-)

Best Regards

Hello everyone. I set up a EMA Cross Indicator with Push Notification. It works perfectly when I am online with my laptop and MT4. I would like to follow these signals in 20 different pairs. So the problem is obvious. How can I get that push notifications when I am offline/not with my laptop. I am very new to this, but I have heard sort of virtual servers where I can rent one and log to my account there. If it can be the case, I will be online all the time and get my signals to my mobile. Is this possible? Simply I am trying to get MT4 notifications rather than those alertfx websites which does the same job but with sms and email. That is NOT what I want. 

Any help is highly appreciated.

Cheers

Yes of course it's possible.

You can buy one in Market, have one made in Freelance, or look for something in Codebase.

Reason: