Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 81

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals

DMITRYKHV3, 2017.01.09 11:25

Сергей, скажите, если сигнал "for free" то я не могу подключить его к реальному счету? только демо?

Yes (Dа):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

how to create a signal for free in a real account

Aleksey Pak, 2016.02.19 14:04

Signal based on the real account available only for paid subscription. Demo signals always free.
Besides, the users can not subscribe from real/live account to demo/free signal (but we can subscribe from demo account to real/live/paid signal) - it was reply from the service desk.

I mean the following. If the signal provider is having the signal 'for free' so he is making this signal from his demo account only:

• you can subscribe to this 'free signal' using your demo account only;
  • you can not subscribe to 'free signal' from real/live account.

How does signal providers submit signals to the mql5 website? Is it the broker's web API that the MQL5 website uses to get signals from the provider?

maduranga:
How does signal providers submit signals to the mql5 website? Is it the broker's web API that the MQL5 website uses to get signals from the provider?

Technically or practically?
If technically so MetaQuotes (MQ) is the developer of Metatrader so you can ask MQ to disclosed everything to you related to this subject.

If practically so read this article.

Sergey Golubev:

Technically or practically?
If technically so MetaQuotes (MQ) is the developer of Metatrader so you can ask MQ to disclosed everything to you related to this subject.

If practically so read this article.

Thanks! I needed to know the technical mechanism they use to get signal provider's trading information to the MQL5 signal system. Such as what kind of an API does the broker require to be compatible with MQL5 signals if MQL5 gets those information from the broker directly.

Hi,

C‌an I migrate my subscribed signal to a VPS that was not rented through the MQL5 platform / community?

Hi, I would like to know what means "  Signal - ping to signal server 97.72 ms, to trade server 5619.72 ms that I received into journal of my trading account using a copy trades service.

Particularly what means "ping to trade server 5619.72".

Thanks.

Does signal works without the MT5 program running? can i subscribe to the signal and then close the program or even turn off the PC?

Gianfranco Tanzi:

Hi, I would like to know what means "  Signal - ping to signal server 97.72 ms, to trade server 5619.72 ms that I received into journal of my trading account using a copy trades service.

Particularly what means "ping to trade server 5619.72".

Thanks.

Ping to signal server is the time of the ping response from your Terminal to the Signal's Provider Terminal.

Ping to trade server is the time of the ping response from your Terminal to your trade server, that is, your broker. But 5619.72 is too high, it is over 5 seconds. That doesn't seem right. When you close and reopen your terminal you can see the ping to trade server, it should be lower than that value. If it is that high, you should probably change broker.

Carlos Lopez Jaramillo:
Does signal works without the MT5 program running? can i subscribe to the signal and then close the program or even turn off the PC?

No, your MT5/MT4 should be running to receive the Signal's trades. It works like this: The signal provider opens a trade, your terminal gets the signal and then your Terminal opens the trade with you broker. A VPS is higly recommended when subscribing to a signal.

Best regards.

How are people doing with these signals long term?
Reason: