Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 54

piR:

Hello,

I was following a free signal. But know the signal is not free anymore.

Problem is that the signal provider begin to trade bigger volume since.

So I'd like to unsubscribe because these volumes don't correspond with my account.

But when I click on the unsubscribe button they tell me I have to pay the fee ? is that normal ?

thanks
You have to write to ServiceDesk.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

yakuza:

Hi, really sorry for asking as Im sure it has been asked before... is there a code base for MLq5 to allow a sound to be produced when price action hits any moving averages applied. Im trading at work and cant be watching the screen every second any help much appreciated.

thank you in advance...

Yak 

You are off-topic. Your question has nothing to do with Signals service. Anyway for such request you have to search the codebase, or ask someone to do it for you.

angevoyageur:
This is a protection for your copied positions, as SL and TP are set at your broker server, if you loss connection with signal provider. 
Thank you! Anyway, when you subscribe a signal it seems that SL and TP are always set to 0, it is as if they were not established. How can I check the original SL and TP levels from my MQL5 terminal?

laplacianlab:
Thank you! Anyway, when you subscribe a signal it seems that SL and TP are always set to 0, it is as if they were not established. How can I check the original SL and TP levels from my MQL5 terminal?
If you selected the option "Copy SL and TP", and the SL and TP is 0 that mean there is no SL/TP on the provider side. If there are SL/TP you will see values different from 0.

angevoyageur:
If you selected the option "Copy SL and TP", and the SL and TP is 0 that mean there is no SL/TP on the provider side. If there are SL/TP you will see values different from 0.
Is this always like this? I subscribed to a signal that establishes SL and TP levels but in my MQL5 terminal I always see SL and TP set to 0. The option "Copy SL and TP" is selected. It is a bit strange.. The operations have been closed ok according to the original signal but SL and TP is always 0. Anyway it's a bit disturbing for me having the feeling that SL and TP are not set. Thks!

angevoyageur:
You are off-topic. Your question has nothing to do with Signals service. Anyway for such request you have to search the codebase, or ask someone to do it for you.
I apologize, will ask in code base...

laplacianlab:
Is this always like this? I subscribed to a signal that establishes SL and TP levels but in my MQL5 terminal I always see SL and TP set to 0. The option "Copy SL and TP" is selected. It is a bit strange.. The operations have been closed ok according to the original signal but SL and TP is always 0. Anyway it's a bit disturbing for me having the feeling that SL and TP are not set. Thks!

Thanks for your help! It was finally because of my code. In some parts of my program flow I was closing positions like this:

GetTrade().PositionOpen("EURUSD",ORDER_TYPE_SELL,0.01,bid,0,0);

Now I am closing them this way:

GetTrade().PositionClose("EURUSD");

And now all opened positions have SL and TP values properly set.

yakuza:
I apologize, will ask in code base...
Codebase is not a forum, you can not ask, but look inside. Use the search engine of this site.

phi.nuts:

Here you can ask anything and say everything about MQL5 Trading Signal - including signal for MetaTrader 4.

I encourage other user who may have experience and answer to reply and answer and help fellow signal user questions here.  

I have published two signals, A and B, they both are very similar, they are newly created and have been updated very recently. It turns out that I'm subscribed to B from my broker account Z, but it is being copied orders from signal A! Anyone can help me? Is there any time window in the reception of those signals? As I say, everything is pretty recent, and the names of both signals are very similar. Thank you very much in advance.

laplacianlab:

I have published two signals, A and B, they both are very similar, they are newly created and have been updated very recently. It turns out that I'm subscribed to B from my broker account Z, but it is being copied orders from signal A! Anyone can help me? Is there any time window in the reception of those signals? As I say, everything is pretty recent, and the names of both signals are very similar. Thank you very much in advance.

If you subscribed to one signal, it cannot copy trades of another. You need to sort out your accounts and your ideas
Reason: