Can I subscribe to my own signal from another broker?

Hello,

I want to know can I subscribe my own signal from another broker?  My situation is I have 2 trading account from 2 different brokers.  Let's say Broker A and Broker B.  I already register my signal from Broker A and mark it as Private.  I can see it in My Signal page.  How can I subscribe to this signal for my account from Broker B?  Do I need to register different account on MQL5?

My intention is to copy all my trades from Broker A to another.  I have two terminals for each broker running 24/5 on the same VPS.

Thank you very much

MrAoD:

Hello,

I want to know can I subscribe my own signal from another broker?  My situation is I have 2 trading account from 2 different brokers.  Let's say Broker A and Broker B.  I already register my signal from Broker A and mark it as Private.  I can see it in My Signal page.  How can I subscribe to this signal for my account from Broker B?  Do I need to register different account on MQL5?

My intention is to copy all my trades from Broker A to another.  I have two terminals for each broker running 24/5 on the same VPS.

Thank you very much

Yes you can

Roszey:
Yes you can
Not if the signal is marked as private.

I have same issue, so when I set my signal to public - do I have to set minimum price to 20 and pay 20 bucks to subscribe to my own signal? or is there a way I can subscribe to my own signal for free?

I think You have to set signal to "public".

Toby Horne:
I have same issue, so when I set my signal to public - do I have to set minimum price to 20 and pay 20 bucks to subscribe to my own signal? or is there a way I can subscribe to my own signal for free?
Only if it's a demo account.

i will advise use trade copier

I can see other signals are FREE, I have no idea how the "sellers" of these signals managed to set the price to zero.

When I set my signal to public it says 20USD is the minimum amount. It's not a huge deal but when I subscribe to my own system and pay 20 USD I lose a bit in commissions & exchange rate.

I'm just wondering if this is avoidable.

Alain

Ravi

Adrian

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it.

Toby Horne:

Alain

Ravi

Adrian

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it.

You're welcome

Toby Horne:

I can see other signals are FREE, I have no idea how the "sellers" of these signals managed to set the price to zero.

When I set my signal to public it says 20USD is the minimum amount. It's not a huge deal but when I subscribe to my own system and pay 20 USD I lose a bit in commissions & exchange rate.

I'm just wondering if this is avoidable.

The minimal price for a new signal from a real account is 20 USD. But in the past, it was possible to provide it freely, so only old signals (from real account) can be free.
Reason: