Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 51

fxguy12:

Hello

How do I unsubscribe from a signal? 

I answered you above, do you read the point20 of the FAQ, there is a link with documentation to unsubscribe.

I am getting message 'subscription disabled' in journal tab of my mt4 demo terminal.So I had to cancel the free subscription to signal which was for one month.I received signals for ten or so days.Therefore I siubsribed to a new free signal.Is that okay?

swamy

Trading signals
Trading signals
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Signals for MetaTrader: social trading, mirror trading, copy trading and account monitoring

Hello,

I suscribed to a signal but I only got lose and still the signal win.

I think it has to do with the fact I turn off my computer.

Is it possible :

The order are done when i turn my computer on : so delay with the signal ?

The signal don t put TP (take profit) but still my order get execute, so what define the time of execution ? when I turn on my computer (but it don t seems so) ?

Thanks for your answers.

piR:

Hello,

I suscribed to a signal but I only got lose and still the signal win.

I think it has to do with the fact I turn off my computer.

Is it possible :

The order are done when i turn my computer on : so delay with the signal ?

The signal don t put TP (take profit) but still my order get execute, so what define the time of execution ? when I turn on my computer (but it don t seems so) ?

Thanks for your answers.

If you want to follow a signal you MUST leave your PC on 24/5

RaptorUK:
If you want to follow a signal you MUST leave your PC on 24/5

So my hypothesis were right ?

Basically I know atm that when my computer is off : my account don t take any order.

But I don t know how work the execution of the order already running (since the Signal don t use Take Profit).

piR:

So my hypothesis were right ?

Basically I know atm that when my computer is off : my account don t take any order.

But I don t know how work the execution of the order already running (since the Signal don t use Take Profit).

If TP and/or SL aren't used then you MUST leave your PC on for a trade to be closed.  Why would you subscribe to a signal without understanding how it works ?

RaptorUK:
If TP and/or SL aren't used then you MUST leave your PC on for a trade to be closed.  Why would you subscribe to a signal without understanding how it works ?

that exactly what i m doing right now ;) trying to understand exactly how it work.

I just wonder what closed my trades then since my computer was off.

How can i increase volume in signal.

chiragnparikh:
How can i increase volume in signal.

Only 2 ways :

• Modify the "%deposit" setting to maximum (95%).
  • Invest more capital.

when i subscribe to a signal service what is the standard lot size that will be used like i have an account of 500$ and i subscribe what will be the lot size used on my account ??

n i subscribed to a demo signal provider with my real account will this effect my real account i mean the executions will be on time or not ?
awaiting help .. thanks  

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5
Reason: