The FLET formula - page 26

denis.eremin:

I don't see the connection at all.

What I see is that you think that everyone should open signals at the first opportunity.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
You've just started, and you're already panicking and confused) so what's better?

I started a long time ago. Not a year ago, not two, not five... I'm already at the stage where I want to know the truth) Let them shut me out of forex, but tell me how it works.

denis.eremin:

One reaches an age where one thinks about eternal things and not about money, and that age is different for everyone. In time, you too will realise that money is dust, and it gives nothing for happiness or for development. Development is the main thing that distinguishes a man from an ape. Not the urge to get rich, get laid and become the coolest baboon of all the baboons. The monkey, however, does not understand this. He will live his entire life doing the three above-mentioned things, and will be quite happy and unconcerned about anything. Because he will live his life in accordance with his monkey nature.
And the money? 1000 quid for the funeral is enough. And there's plenty left over. But that does not mean that such a person will do something for free, or prove something and change your mind.

ifitstrue:

I started a long time ago. Not a year ago, not two, not five... I'm already at the stage when I want to know the truth) Let them shut me out of forex, but tell me how it works.

Yeah it's not that complicated there, and why even know how it works?) I remember, when I was able to completely solve the problem of dividing the market into trends and flies without using crude statistics, I got wildly annoyed, that I had to figure out how to make money knowing what I know😄 so if you're wondering, even if very precisely, seeing trends and flies is impossible, you need a systematic approach, find some stable processes in order to make something. Otherwise there is no other way, otherwise the probability tends to zero inexorably.
I'm not saying that I'm a market guru, just sharing my experience, even less than yours in time.
I remember asking my teacher what a 1 is. I was told that 1 is the minimum unit, but it's not true, there are 0, lots of real numbers between 0 and 1, and in general when you understand that 1 can be 1 cm, 20 pints, 35 parrots and so on, all these are 1 and they are not minimum units, because you decide what to take as unit, the laws of relativity start to change the whole world. It's the same in markets in my opinion, as soon as you start to realize the essence, you see the same thing, but in a completely different way.
I see not a chart, but stops of people that did not work, who went to the profit, where they hit stops and where they are most likely to hit. I can even see probability, and it all fully correlates with technical analysis and you start to understand why here you earned and here you did not, it maybe even more important than understanding why and how markets work) Just like in the matrix😂😂😂
I was always amazed that billions of terabytes of information are exchanged every day around the world, mostly photo and video content, and a megabyte and a half is enough to change the whole world).

Again I will say that I'm not claiming anything, just sharing my opinion, which may well be wrong :)

Right. There was a time, there was a system, but I don't know how to take profits that I can't get enough of.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

One reaches an age where one thinks about eternal things and not about money, and that age is different for everyone. In time, you too will realise that money is dust, and it gives nothing for happiness or for development. Development is the main thing that distinguishes a man from an ape. Not the urge to get rich, get laid and become the coolest baboon of all the baboons. The monkey, however, does not understand this. He will live his entire life doing the three above-mentioned things, and will be quite happy and unconcerned about anything. Because he will live his life in accordance with his monkey nature.
And the money? 1000 quid for the funeral is enough. And there's plenty left over. But it does not mean that such a person will do something for free, or prove something and change their mind.

And development is about what?

For example, there is a baboon - he grazes for years on a forum on TRADING, there is no signal, there is no PAMM. Well, he doesn't work in a hedge fund either.

Baboon thinks this is how he develops - he measures development by the number of posts. Well, maybe a million lines of code, but the output is the same...

And in reality?

denis.eremin:

And development is all about what?

For example, there is a baboon - he's been grazing the forum on TRADING for years, no signal, no PAMM. Well, he doesn't work in a hedge fund either.

Baboon thinks this is how he develops - he measures development by the number of posts. Well, maybe a million lines of code, but the output is the same...

And in reality?

Do you always criticize people whose behaviour or activities don't fit into the Procrustean bed ofyour own perceptions? Is that your credo? Can't you suggest a scenario where a person uses a forum as a means of communication and exchange of experiences with people engaged in related activities?

And as for monkeys ... don't look down on them, they are superior to us in some respect.

khorosh:

Do you always criticise people whose behaviour or activities do not fit into the Procrustean bed ofyour own perceptions? Is this your credo? Can't you suggest the variant that a person uses a forum as a means of communication and exchange of experience with people engaged in related activities?

I do.

I just do not understand - if "the latent divergence signals the trend continuation after a pullback", why is there no signal?

denis.eremin:

I can.

It's just not clear - if "latent divergence signals trend continuation after a pullback", why no signal?

Again for the fish money). You have some rigid scheme in your head for human behaviour. He has to do only that and nothing else.

khorosh:

There's money for fish again). You have some rigid scheme in your head for human behaviour. He has to do only that and nothing else.

Uh-huh.

"Hidden divergence" signals only "hidden divergence" and nothing else

Reason: