Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 45

Hi angevoyageur.  Thanks for all your time/help.  I  am researching and trying out some of the signals.  I have come to realize (learned through this site thank you) that if a signal provider uses lot sizes too big for my liking, I can adjust the size by changing the percentage in my platform options settings.  So, that's great!  Now, I need to know, is it possible, if the signal provider's lot sizes are perpetually too small for my liking (say they keep trading 0.01 volume) and I want to trade 0.10 -1.30 size lots, can that be adjusted with that percentage adjuster in my options settings too?  In short I'm asking, can the percentage be adjusted down only (minimized), or can I increase it with that function as well?  If not, is there some other way to do it?  looking forward to your response.  thanks again.  all the best to you.

valeagrl1:
Hi angevoyageur.  Thanks for all your time/help.  I  am researching and trying out some of the signals.  I have come to realize (learned through this site thank you) that if a signal provider uses lot sizes too big for my liking, I can adjust the size by changing the percentage in my platform options settings.  So, that's great!  Now, I need to know, is it possible, if the signal provider's lot sizes are perpetually too small for my liking (say they keep trading 0.01 volume) and I want to trade 0.10 -1.30 size lots, can that be adjusted with that percentage adjuster in my options settings too?  In short I'm asking, can the percentage be adjusted down only (minimized), or can I increase it with that function as well?  If not, is there some other way to do it?  looking forward to your response.  thanks again.  all the best to you.
You can't adjust lot size up side. AFAIK the only option to have bigger lot size is to have a bigger capital.

Do i need to leave computer and metatrader terminal ON for signals to copy?

61223:
Do i need to leave computer and metatrader terminal ON for signals to copy?
Yes. See FAQ about Signals, pt 19.

Hi angevoyageur.  Sorry if this is a titch off-topic, but...  you know how when you go on a signal provider's page it gives a growth report and graph (you know, profit, loss, sharpe ratio, etc.), what if I want to have a report like that just for my normal trading (not with a signal or anything)?  Is becoming a signal provider the only way I could view my trading success rate (or failure--- ha ha hopefully not!) in such an informative, graphic way?  Thanks!!

Where can I find a step by step to get an automated subscription for a premium EA running?  

valeagrl1:
Hi angevoyageur.  Sorry if this is a titch off-topic, but...  you know how when you go on a signal provider's page it gives a growth report and graph (you know, profit, loss, sharpe ratio, etc.), what if I want to have a report like that just for my normal trading (not with a signal or anything)?  Is becoming a signal provider the only way I could view my trading success rate (or failure--- ha ha hopefully not!) in such an informative, graphic way?  Thanks!!

In MT5 platform you can create a report of your results. On Terminal (Toolbox) window click on History Tab, then right-click inside the window, choose Report in the opened window.

Another possibility is to use some external tools/site.

LessThanRandom:
Where can I find a step by step to get an automated subscription for a premium EA running?  
See links on the left side of the Signals page.

I have a signal generated and deleted.
now if I want to create a new signal with the same account number as the deleted  I get the
message account number used by another signal

forex-signal:
I have a signal generated and deleted.
now if I want to create a new signal with the same account number as the deleted  I get the
message account number used by another signal
I don't know the answer, please write to ServiceDesk, and let us know what they said.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.
Reason: