Signals : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signals - page 44

Hello,

Can i Subscribe Signals from any Demo account to any Live account. . . . Please reply is it possible.

Thanks,

Rohit

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

rohitkool:

Hello,

Can i Subscribe Signals from any Demo account to any Live account. . . . Please reply is it possible.

Thanks,

Rohit

Yes it is possible, when whether it is a good idea is another matter.

Hi again.  Thanks for previous help.  New question:  I subscribed to a signal.  Is there some kind of EA or indicator or whatever, that can signal/alarm me when the signal has made a trade on my platform so I can run over to computer at that time and watch it?  Thanks.

valeagrl1:
Hi again.  Thanks for previous help.  New question:  I subscribed to a signal.  Is there some kind of EA or indicator or whatever, that can signal/alarm me when the signal has made a trade on my platform so I can run over to computer at that time and watch it?  Thanks.
It's a easy for a programmer to do so, but I don't know if such a thing exists, take a look at the codebase.

Hi all

Anybody can tell me if I can change account to payed signal without losing the fee ? and how

Bset PiPs 

x-income:

Hi all

Anybody can tell me if I can change account to payed signal without losing the fee ? and how

Bset PiPs 

No you can't.

Hi anyone,

I have the message next to my profile Financisl Operstions are Blocked.

Why does this happen and how to fix the problem.

Thanks  

hi,

what about suffixes? i have finfx micro account, and won't change even i want to try signal. so what to do?

Thanks, Csaba

ozbris:

Hi anyone,

I have the message next to my profile Financisl Operstions are Blocked.

Why does this happen and how to fix the problem.

Thanks  

You have to write to ServiceDesk.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

segesvarics:

hi,

what about suffixes? i have finfx micro account, and won't change even i want to try signal. so what to do?

Thanks, Csaba

What suffixes ? Some are taken into account.
Reason: