VPS Question

Hi,

I'm planning to get MQL5 VPS and I have a quick question before I make my final decision.

I'm not going to subscribe to any signals or run EA. I'm getting VPS so that I dont run out of activations for my paid indicators and faster execution of trades. Is this possible using mql5 vps?

Also, Can I use the same vps in multiple computers? Main reason I'm asking this is because I'm down to 1 activation in one of my paid indicators  and I dont want to pay again to get more activations. 

Thanks

Anand Sundar:

Hi,

I'm planning to get MQL5 VPS and I have a quick question before I make my final decision.

I'm not going to subscribe to any signals or run EA. I'm getting VPS so that I dont run out of activations for my paid indicators and faster execution of trades. Is this possible using mql5 vps?

Also, Can I use the same vps in multiple computers? Main reason I'm asking this is because I'm down to 1 activation in one of my paid indicators  and I dont want to pay again to get more activations. 

Thanks

Activations are consumed when you are installing a purchased product in a different computer.

I don't see how MQL5 VPS can help you save on activations.

Yes, you can use the same MQL5 VPS connection in many computers, as long as you are logged in with the same MQL5 account.

Reason: