I got the next error, when i want to copy signals from another trader (mt5):
the signal subscription cannot be renewed, because new subscriptions are not allowed for the signal"
I got this after i choose the payment mql5.
Does anyone know what the problem is?
Thanks for the help.
Have you checked the signal page in MQL5.com website?
Sometimes signals are not allowed to be copied for some reasons: high drawdown, disconnection from monitoring etc.
Yes i have checked the signal page. But they are not talking about these things.
I think the discription is old, looks different.
The max. DD = 28% not very high.
I have no idea what the problem is.
I did, he dont know either. Other Signals give the same error.
Maybe i have to set some other settings in the mt5 terminal.
You can search for a signal that is not available in the signal tab, in the search area of your platform (upper right corner, where the magnifying glass is).
Check your Signals from Tools ---- Options
i see the tab "signals" but i can not change things here. Because it is not connected.
I get the error when i select to pay by mql5.
Make sure you've followed the steps below:
1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register
2. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.
3. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.
4. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe.
5. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.
6. Select the paymet method and complete payment for your subscription.
7. In the Options >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:
8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.
9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty.
10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.
11. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long.
12. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.
13. In the Virtual Hosting window that opens, click Next, then Next again, select the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value (right side of window) and click Next.
14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months, tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.
15. Complete your payment for the VPS Service and you are done.