Fast VPS

Has anybody ever compared a fast VPS against the MQL VPS?

Currently I have a fast VPS that I use to copy a signal. My understanding regarding the time delay is the following:

1 - less than 2 ms, signal provider's pc to signal provider's broker (It is an assumption)

2 - around 5 - 10 ms from the signal provider's broker to my metatrader station (I can find this value in Metatrader journal tab)

3 - less than 2 ms from my metatrader station to my broker (I can find this value in Metatrader connection status)

Is the MQL VPS going to be faster?

With MQL VPS, I can only see that the time delay between MQL server and my broker server is 2.5 ms (slower than with my VPS, point 3), but what about the point 1 and 2 of my previous list? (Point 1 unchanged?, Point 2 faster with MQL VPS?)

Thanks 

Totally depending on the distances involved.

Marco vd Heijden:

Totally depending on the distances involved.

I assume that everything is running in New York (signal provider pc, signal provider broker, my pc, my broker and MQL server). Is this enough for an high level guess?

1. "signal provider's pc to signal provider's broker".
If your signal provider is on his home internet so it may be some delay ... but if signal provider is using MQL5 VPS so signal provider pc = broker's server.
It means: you as subscriber is receiving the signal from the broker's server of the signal provider (in case hs is using MQL5 VPS too.

2. "the signal provider's broker to my metatrader station"
If you and signal provider is on same broker (and you both are using MQL5 VPS) so signal provider broker's server = your Metatrader in MQL5 VPS.
because MQL5 VPS is the copy of your metatrader in close on the location to be very close to the bhroker's server (or same location).

-------------

Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS

Sergey Golubev:

1. "signal provider's pc to signal provider's broker".
If your signal provider is on his home internet so it may be some delay ... but if signal provider is using MQL5 VPS so signal provider pc = broker's server.
It means: you as subscriber is receiving the signal from the broker's server of the signal provider (in case hs is using MQL5 VPS too.

2. "the signal provider's broker to my metatrader station"
If you and signal provider is on same broker (and you both are using MQL5 VPS) so signal provider broker's server = your Metatrader in MQL5 VPS.
because MQL5 VPS is the copy of your metatrader in close on the location to be very close to the bhroker's server (or same location).

-------------

Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS

Thanks

Reason: