Is there any Online chat support? - page 14

Osama Ahmed:
I want to be a seller ... 
The problem the massage can't send to my phone number from mql5 server ....
The mistake was with number phones and servers mql5 it can't sending code access seller account... 
Thanks

Try with a different phone number/provider.

hi support i need support to receive sms code

hung hua:
hi support i need support to receive sms code

Eleni Anna Branou:

I made a lot of numbers but still didn't get the sms code

hung hua:

I made a lot of numbers but still didn't get the sms code

It is not related to mql5 website sorry.

Hello,

I just told you that I made a monthly subscription of 40 dollars per month to copy one of your operator or signal sellers,

but in addition and by mistake, I deposited with you also the sum of 1500 dollars by believing the used on my platform with my broker for the Trade with this signal,

One thing which is impossible, and this sum has to remain blocked and I do not know what to do.

Knowing that I am neither a signal seller nor a copy nor a trader,

I am a simple beginner of trading who bought a signal copy, and hoping that my request will take your full attention to have your help to solve this problem,

Please accept my sincere greetings.

Chiheb Derouiche:

Hello,

I just told you that I made a monthly subscription of 40 dollars per month to copy one of your operator or signal sellers,

but in addition and by mistake, I deposited with you also the sum of 1500 dollars by believing the used on my platform with my broker for the Trade with this signal,

One thing which is impossible, and this sum has to remain blocked and I do not know what to do.

Knowing that I am neither a signal seller nor a copy nor a trader,

I am a simple beginner of trading who bought a signal copy, and hoping that my request will take your full attention to have your help to solve this problem,

Please accept my sincere greetings.

MetaQuotes (MQ) is not a broker, and MQ has nothing to do with any broker's trading account.
If you mistakenly deposited money to your forum/portal account so contact with the service desk.

Hello sorry, how do I load a dashboard in the mql5 market that is an EA but that does not open positions and by uploading it did it give me notice of no trading operations? sorry, how do I load a dashboard in the mql5 market that is an EA but that does not open positions and by uploading it has given me notice of no trading operations?

How to verify my account 

Sampath Oddamaan:
How to verify my account 

What account are you referring to?

Reason: