Is there any Online chat support? - page 26

hello to all
I want to get volume that are in row 

for example the picture that I send
in best price 4472746 volume in row I wanted this number how i can get this data with mql5 code?

Files:
EC.JPG  21 kb

i dont show any balance on my mt5 platform want to copy another trader

I can not download a file sent to me within the Private message module. When I click on the file, the whole page acts like its refreshing and then nothing happens, the file does not download. Any advise?  Thank you

senan Fuchedzhiev:
I can not download a file sent to me within the Private message module. When I click on the file, the whole page acts like its refreshing and then nothing happens, the file does not download. Any advise?  Thank you
I never download any file from PMs ... but, anyway - you can use the following way:
right mouse click on the file - "Save as" (or similar)

hi guys. Pls who knows why my mt5 on Windows 7 pc do not have market in the toolbox terminal? Is it because its Windows 7?

Tifetoni:
hi guys. Pls who knows why my mt5 on Windows 7 pc do not have market in the toolbox terminal? Is it because its Windows 7?
Most likely - it is because you are having old build of MT5, or you do not have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your computer.

Please correct my english name to Ching-shun Chen. Thanks~

Qing Shun Chen:
Please correct my english name to Ching-shun Chen. Thanks~
We are the forum users, and we can not ciorrect anything (especially for validated sellers).
You can write to the service desk asking them for advice for example.

Hi how are you i need little bit help i activate 1 activation on fxtm broker at my same pc and then i install same ea in the same computer with new broker icmarket its use 1 more activation can you please clarify that why this happened and 1 more thing what happened if you lose all activation can i still use tired party vps do i need to renew my activation 

Lockdown:
Hi how are you i need little bit help i activate 1 activation on fxtm broker at my same pc and then i install same ea in the same computer with new broker icmarket its use 1 more activation can you please clarify that why this happened and 1 more thing what happened if you lose all activation can i still use tired party vps do i need to renew my activation 
Activation is per hardware with OS.
It means: one activation is per computer.
But if the Windows was updated so it may be required the additional activation.
read this thread for more information: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/356363
EA dosend start after Windows 10 update
EA dosend start after Windows 10 update
  • www.mql5.com
Hello , After the windows update, I can no longer start the Geasy Rider on MT 4 and MT 5 on my computer...
Reason: