EA dosend start after Windows 10 update

Hello ,
After the windows update, I can no longer start the Geasy Rider on MT 4 and MT 5 on my computer. I no longer have a free license for a new installation. What can I do?
Sincerely yours

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

i lost all my paid indicator because windows 10 update

Sergey Golubev, 2020.11.21 15:37

Some Windows 10 updates (key updates) look like the completely independent Operation System (OS) to be installed on the computer (and the activation is per OS as well).
So, there is no way to keep same activation within Windows 10 in case this Windows 10 is going to make an updates which are affected on all OS for example (it is related to Microsoft; it is not related to MetaQuotes).

MetaQuotes are adding the additional activations because of the Windows 10 key updates. It is one of the announcement which I found:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Windows 10 April 2018 Update to make saved MetaTrader passwords invalid

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2018.05.04 09:35

Windows 10 April 2018 Update to make saved MetaTrader passwords invalid

On April 30, Microsoft officially released a major update of their operating system Windows 10 April 2018 Update. This update affects configurations and encryption keys similar to the installation of a new Windows operating system.

In order to protect traders' information, the MetaTrader platform binds all data to the operating system and hardware of the computer, on which it is installed. This protection method ensures that even if platform files are stolen, hackers will not be able to connect to traders' accounts or use products purchased from the Market.

Unfortunately, after the installation of Windows 10 April 2018 Update, all passwords of trading accounts stored on your computer will become invalid. We highly recommend that you prepare for the new Windows release and save your passwords in a safe place, in order to be able to connect to your accounts after the update.

Due to the change of encryption keys, applications purchased from the Market will lose one activation, because all products are bound to the operating system. We have provided an additional activation for all products purchased from the Market regardless of the operating system, just like we provided activations after the previous release of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Thus, MetaTrader Market users will not lose product activations after the installation of Windows 10 April 2018 Update.

Activations of demo products will also be lost, so you will need to re-download such applications from the Market.

More:

Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added

Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) released - activations for purchased Market products added
  • www.mql5.com
On May 27, Microsoft officially released a major update of their operating system — Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004...
Reason: