Videos on Virtual Hosting Released - page 2

I have rented VPS service and finished migration.

It says  Virtual hosting status is "started"

so now can I close my MT4 and computer?

EA will be working all the time?

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

Three new videos on Virtual Hosting in MetaTrader 4 and 5 are available on our YouTube channel. Now, you need only six minutes to find out how the service works, what benefits it provides and how you can manage it.

Virtual hosting in MetaTrader 4 and 5 will be of help to traders who want to use robots and signals 24 hours a day. It allows you to create a virtual copy of your platform and provides a better alternative to a VPS (Virtual Private Server), as it has been developed with the demands of modern traders in mind.

The advantages of our service include minimum network latency to broker services, ease of use and reasonable price. For more information, see the article "Why Virtual Hosting on the MetaTrader 4/5 Is Better than Usual VPS". In their turn, the released videos show how to rent a virtual platform, manage its trading environment and control the allocated resources.

Spend a few minutes watching our videos and do better in the financial markets.

Amazing , i like this

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

Three new videos on Virtual Hosting in MetaTrader 4 and 5 are available on our YouTube channel. Now, you need only six minutes to find out how the service works, what benefits it provides and how you can manage it.

Virtual hosting in MetaTrader 4 and 5 will be of help to traders who want to use robots and signals 24 hours a day. It allows you to create a virtual copy of your platform and provides a better alternative to a VPS (Virtual Private Server), as it has been developed with the demands of modern traders in mind.

The advantages of our service include minimum network latency to broker services, ease of use and reasonable price. For more information, see the article "Why Virtual Hosting on the MetaTrader 4/5 Is Better than Usual VPS". In their turn, the released videos show how to rent a virtual platform, manage its trading environment and control the allocated resources.

Spend a few minutes watching our videos and do better in the financial markets.

Excellent video to biginner and trader to buy expert advisors and signals.

i have registered, but now i want to change my account and broker, is it possible with the same subscription?

Shehzad Anwer:
i have registered, but now i want to change my account and broker, is it possible with the same subscription?

write to the service desk - 

beberoncino:

I have rented VPS service and finished migration.

It says  Virtual hosting status is "started"

so now can I close my MT4 and computer?

EA will be working all the time?

Yes off course

But no journal, experts or chart objects just simply trades?

So it's like putting our code and our dollars into the MQL5 "soda" machine and out pops Trade & Account History?

And the money comes out of the broker's bank?

SO, If I set-up virtual hosting and migrate everything, what happens if I decide at a later stage to add a new EA? Is it synchronised autmatically or do I have to migrate again?

Markus Bernasconi:
SO, If I set-up virtual hosting and migrate everything, what happens if I decide at a later stage to add a new EA? Is it synchronised autmatically or do I have to migrate again?

Migrate again with all EAs loaded on different charts.

I try to set up my new EA on the rented server but the new the server's journal says: EA has newer unsupported version, please update your client terminal. I logged in my Meta quotes account and updated the terminal. When I tried it again it still says the same thing. Anyone had that problem before and how to fix it?

Thank you,

Reason: