Videos on Virtual Hosting Released - page 7

Hi!

I am trying since yesterday to buy the vps provided by MT4. The window for payement is too long to open that the window dont answer anymore :( there is a problem ?

amine bouzoubaa:

Hi!

I am trying since yesterday to buy the vps provided by MT4. The window for payement is too long to open that the window dont answer anymore :( there is a problem ?

Try to deposit the necessary funds into your MQL5 account first and then choose the MQL5 way of payment on the left, during your MQL5 VPS purchase.

I am unable to run my EA on VPS server which I got it from MT4. 

Journal states " disabled the Automatic trading" when I synchronized the EA,Indicator and Signals in VPS

I saw few comments stating it is normal and to avoid dual trading it is closing the computer and reopens in the VPS

But it is still not working for me. 

Please help me on what to do with the issue

AshikSulaiman:

I am unable to run my EA on VPS server which I got it from MT4. 

Journal states " disabled the Automatic trading" when I synchronized the EA,Indicator and Signals in VPS

I saw few comments stating it is normal and to avoid dual trading it is closing the computer and reopens in the VPS

But it is still not working for me. 

Please help me on what to do with the issue

Yes, it is normal.
Because it was disabled in your home/local computer. But Automatic trading is always ON in MQL5 VPS (because MQL5 VPS is an other Metatrader but in cloud).
read more about synchronization on this post and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/337526 (about what to check and how to check about synchronization/migration).

But please be informed (it is written in MQL5 VPS rules) that dll is prohibited on this VPS, and your EA will not work in case EA is using or trying to use dll.

I have just bought a VPS from mql5. How can i connect to it?

Yogesh Dewangan:
I have just bought a VPS from mql5. How can i connect to it?
You can make synchronization of your home Metatrader with MQL5 VPS to connect it (connect Metatrader with your trading account, and make a synchronization).

I have tried to follow your videos but doesnt work.. How can l get support?

flexiblegroup1:
I have tried to follow your videos but doesnt work.. How can l get support?

When you use MQL5 VPS you do not need to keep your computer on.

You must synchronize properly your EAs and/or indicators in order to work on the virtual server.

Your MQL5 VPS's journal log will begin recording after your first synchronization.

In order to synchronize an Expert Advisor with your MQL5 VPS server, you need to attach your EA on a chart, click the Auto Trading button and then right click on your VPS server >> Synchronize experts, indicators.

After the synchronization you check the VPS (right click) >> Journals, that you are getting the following message: 1 (or whatever) chart, 1 (or whatever) EA, 0 (or whatever) custom indicators, signal disabled.

After the synchronization with your MQL5 VPS you DO NOT keep the Auto Trading button ON.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SYNCHRONIZATION OF SIGNAL SUBSCRIPTION

1. When you are subscribed to a signal, you should check frequently that your signal subscription is active and you are copying the trades perfectly. Please go to your MT4 Navigator window and right click on the VPS number, under your account. Click on the >> Journals, option.

2. On the Journals log file that opens, you should locate a: signal enabled, message along with details of your signal subscription, like the copying ratio etc.

3. If you see a: signal disabled, message then something is wrong, you should go over your MT4 or MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals, tab settings again and then re-synchronize with your MQL5 VPS.

4. You should check for this: signal enabled, message regularly (once a day I would say), in order to ensure that you are copying the signal perfectly.

WARNING: After you finished with the synchronization of the signal subscription to the MQL5 VPS, you don’t need to tick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, option again in your local computer’s MT4/5 platform, because that way you will copy the signal twice and this is extremely dangerous !!!

WARNING: After you finished with the synchronization of the signal subscription to the MQL5 VPS, you don’t need to tick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, option again in your local computer’s MT4/5 platform, because that way you will copy the signal twice and this is extremely dangerous !!!

Hello,can someone please help me i am encountering a problem with my virtual VPS my robots cant open trades under journal i am getting error message saying trading is Disable what could be the matter here

Sydney1987:
Hello,can someone please help me i am encountering a problem with my virtual VPS my robots cant open trades under journal i am getting error message saying trading is Disable what could be the matter here
If it is about MQL5 VPS so you should check VPS journal/logs.
Reason: