Strategies that give big profits - page 20

Alexey:
And you won't take it anywhere! Because on the real and demo it's not possible because the margin is taken from the balance amount and if the balance is minus, it means you don't have enough money to maintain the positions and the deals will be closed by the broker forcibly, even if they are positive, until you have money for margin.

come on) and i didn't show you - no one did)

By the way, that's why I was testing, to make sure

I have enough money and it's fine, we keep working.

_new-rena:
Come on) I didn't show you anything.)
I don't know what you were showing, you're just messing with my head.

Alexey:
I don't know what you were showing me, you're just messing with my head.
That's it. I've had enough of this. A primer will help you. The emphasis is on the material "means" and "equity"

_new-rena:
That's it. I've had enough. A primer will help you. The emphasis is on the material "means."
Balance from the word balance, that's what the emphasis is on. Funds shows the balance, after deducting the collateral, under the transaction.

Alexey:
You are a little confused. Balance comes from the word "balance" and that is the main idea. Funds show the balance after deducting the collateral for the transaction.

Well, in green - the funds are there, i.e. there is something to deduct the margin / collateral and continue to work. what does the balance have to do with it?

If the funds are in deficit and the balance is positive, can we work?

You are a little confused.

So a rising balance is not even an indicator at all. The main thing is the funds are what is available for withdrawal and work. You should never expect a broker to close the orders you have mistakenly written about above.

_new-rena:

Well, in green - funds. they are there, i.e. there is something to deduct the margin / collateral from and work on. what does the balance have to do with it?

if the funds are in deficit and the balance is positive - can we work? of course not.

If there are funds, then the balance parameter is incorrect. From the amount of balance, there is a deduction of all values, free funds, collateral, level and so on. No history of trades you have made.

In the tester and signals on the reverse, the emphasis is on history, to demonstrate performance.

Alexey:

If there are funds, then the balance parameter is incorrect. From the balance amount, there is a deduction of all the value, free funds, collateral, level and so on. Without history of trades you have made.

In the tester and signals on the reverse, the emphasis is on the history, to demonstrate the work.

We'll sleep on it in the morning, OK?

_new-rena:

Well, in green - the funds are there, i.e. there is something to deduct the margin / collateral and continue to work. what does the balance have to do with it?

If the funds are in deficit and the balance is positive, can we work?

So a rising balance is not even an indicator at all. The main thing is what is available for withdrawal and work. No sane broker would close the orders you mistakenly wrote about above.

It's not about available funds, profit, it's about balance and margin

_new-rena:

Let's put it simply, without depositing money in your account can you trade open a trade?

Do an experiment in the tester on a $0 balance run it if it makes you a dollar, then I give up

_new-rena:

yes the program is not being tested at the moment, where will I get it from? in the "FOREX..." thread this kind of scrolling goes on three times, then I got bored....

The machine will show it if it wants to. I showed him just one image and that's the end of the conversation, which you cannot see even three times. I'm pretty sure he understood the strategy.

Yes, the strategy is as simple as two kopecks, but it seems to me that it does not work with you))))) And the reason is because you don't have any megalot.

Reason: