Videos on Virtual Hosting Released - page 9

Hi Anyone who can help. I rented a vps via the mt5 platform and I was sent a link that does not work. since the 19th I have sent numerous emails and tried to contact the company via their website without success. can anyone who has a server renting let me know what procedure you carried out to get to your server. were you given an ip address to connect. \they say they are based in cyprus but i can't find a number for them either. A link they sent me does not work. My last resort will be to ring up my bank to get the transaction cancelled but before that I would like if anyone has this server working  to contact me pls?

kllblq #:
Hi Anyone who can help. I rented a vps via the mt5 platform and I was sent a link that does not work. since the 19th I have sent numerous emails and tried to contact the company via their website without success. can anyone who has a server renting let me know what procedure you carried out to get to your server. were you given an ip address to connect. \they say they are based in cyprus but i can't find a number for them either. A link they sent me does not work. My last resort will be to ring up my bank to get the transaction cancelled but before that I would like if anyone has this server working  to contact me pls?
It depends on which VPS you were renting.
If it is MQL5 VPS so you can check this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions , and for more details/explanation about MQL5 VPS - read post  and this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/337526

Can I run 2 MT4 Platforms on 1 VPS or do I have to rent two VPS Servers

david1mec #:
Can I run 2 MT4 Platforms on 1 VPS or do I have to rent two VPS Servers
One MQL5 VPS per one trading account.

I registered my mt4 account in the vps service, my question is if I have to configure the expert adviser again or is it automatically configured and will it work normally? I ask why autotrading is turned off on the platform

francisco javier ortiz diaz #:
I registered my mt4 account in the vps service, my question is if I have to configure the expert adviser again or is it automatically configured and will it work normally? I ask why autotrading is turned off on the platform

There is some procedure related to EAs from the Market with MQL5 VPS but you can use this procedure/instruction for your situation for example:

why my ea doesnt work on rented vps??anyone can help please contact me 

sahand salimi #:
why my ea doesnt work on rented vps??anyone can help please contact me 

There are many reasons why some EA does not work on rented VPS:

• bug in EA;
  • synchronization/migration was not provided in proper way;
  • forex market is closed during the weekend (EA will not work for forex in weekends);
  • broker's limitation (some pairs can not be used in trading for some broker according to their specification);
  • EA is using (or trying to use) dll (any dll is prohibited in rented VPS according to the rules);
  • some more.
Besides, for some EA ... if EA does not open any trade for half a day so it means nothing for some EA (some EA is not traded in often way).
So, if "does not work" means: do not open the trade for half a day - it is not related to work or does not work.
"does not work" = error in the logs.

Hi, 

If I rent a VPS can I use the same details for both MT4 and MT5 as in can I use it (twice?) on two platforms?

How does that work...? 

Will it just require a login?

Hi, is there any simple easy step by step guide to making sure the MT5 is actually set for auto trading / Algo trading?

In MT4, I saw a video online and it said if there is a happy face then we can be sure it is set for trading. What about MT5? I want to make sure I have set everything correctly before I rent a VPS.

I want to make sure it is ready to go....

Thanks

Reason: