ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 80

That hasn't happened since 2008. Sber is already below RUB 90.

Artyom Trishkin #:

The Central Bank has banned sales.

So the unorthodox solutions are on their way.

Vitalii Ananev #:
This has not happened since 2008. Sber is already below RUB 90.

The negative scenario will be worked out. A ban on sales is evident. For how long.

Vitalii Ananev #:

.... Should probably have hedged with futures.

Probably...

But it's not so easy with futures these days either (if you trade only futures), because they increased GO very much,

There could be a margin call if there are open positions.

prostotrader #:

I guess so...

But futures are not so easy now either (if only futures are traded), because the GOs have been increased very much,

there may be a margin call if there are open positions.

It is clear. In this case, the futures market should hold the full amount as if GO = 100%.

I have already run out of spare cash :) Time for the CBN to start buying back the fall as well, it has plenty of money. :)

Vitalii Ananev #:

I've already run out of spare cash :) Time for the Central Bank to start buying back the fall too, it's got plenty of money. :)

And I was 23 drunk and didn't trade and didn't turn on the trade for today, now look at it, not a big surplus

prostotrader #:

I was drinking and not trading on the 23rd and didn't turn on the trade for today, now I look at it, not a big surplus

So the market was closed on the 23rd. I started to increase my portfolio back on the January fall, slowly buying what fell, but there were no fundamental prerequisites for a fall. Now I have nothing to buy with. In addition, they do not let me buy Sber at 89 and do not let me put my bid on hold or in discrete mode.

Vitalii Ananev #:

The stock market was closed on the 23rd. I started to increase my portfolio back on the January fall, slowly buying what fell, but there were no fundamental prerequisites for a fall. Now I have nothing to buy with. In addition, I cannot buy Sber at 89 and they do not let me put my order. The trades are paused or in the discrete mode.

No, it worked :)

prostotrader #:

No it wasn't :)

I thought it was closed, didn't even look at the terminal at the time.

Vitalii Ananev #:

The stock market was closed on the 23rd. I started to increase my portfolio back on the January fall, slowly buying what fell, but there were no fundamental prerequisites for a fall. Now I have nothing to buy with. And there is no chance to buy Sber at 89 and they do not allow to put an order.

My wife was only able to buy at 139. With difficulty. Now she is standing at 127.

Reason: