Writing an effective advisor - page 5

Vitaly Murlenko #:

Are we on a first-name basis now?

This is what binary has to do with it:

The OrderSend() function has, among other parameters, the order lifetime. Give to each of your orders the lifetime equal to your chart timeframe. How much will your trading differ from the binary options trading? That's the first question. Next, I will now remove anything from the two charts that might tell you where I got these charts from. You will simply see 2 different combinations of candles. Only one will be taken from binary options, and the other from MT4 terminal. Can you tell which one is from where? No way. That candlestick chart as well as this one. Now imagine that you need to make a trading decision on each of these charts. Would the algorithm of making a decision be very different if you knew which chart I took from? Like hell it is! It's either the candlestick there or the candlestick there. It won't have any effect on decision making.

My next step was to insert a variable in the EA allowing it to close orders on each candlestick. Just like on binary ones. And I will do it! And I don't care that you don't see the obvious things. I need a test, and I will have a test, regardless of anyone's opinion.

There will be a failure, guaranteed, whether on a binary or not, because the approach is childish.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
You'll be screwed, guaranteed, whether on a binary or not, because it's a childish approach.

Well, show us a mature approach! That's what this thread is for!

Vitaly Murlenko #:

Well, show us a mature approach! That's what this thread is for!

Why on earth would I want to do that?

Vladimir Baskakov #:
Why would I want to do that?

And it is those who need it who come here (to this thread).

Vitaly Murlenko #:

And it is those who need it who come here (to this thread).

When will the results of the test be in, the prelude has dragged on

For those in the dark, this forum thread was created as a general call to participate in the subbotnik - with our joint efforts we create a public good. Anyone who does not understand why they need it, let them decide how they can help our common cause. Those who have not made up their minds, please do not get in the way of our work. Neither in deed nor in mind.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
When will the test results be in, the prelude has dragged on

And the results are already in the video. Watch carefully.

Vitaly Murlenko #:

For those in the dark, this forum thread was created as a general call to participate in the subbotnik - with our joint efforts we create a public good. Anyone who does not understand why they need it, let them decide how they can help our common cause. Those who have not made up their minds, please do not get in the way of our work. Neither in deed nor in mind.

Maybe it's you who are in the tank, let's see what you'll give birth to by common effort. My prognosis, another bump in the road.

Vladimir Baskakov #:
It is guaranteed to fail, whether on a binary or not, because this is a childish approach.

I have just, with my childish approach, more than doubled my deposit. And this in less than an hour of work! What do you think will happen to the deposit next, if I follow this trading system flawlessly?

Vitaly Murlenko #:

I have just, with my childish approach, more than doubled my deposit. And this in less than an hour of work! What do you think will happen to the deposit next, if I follow this trading system flawlessly?

If it were not so, you would not have created this thread.
Reason: