A topic for traders. - page 111

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Are you trading this spread?

That spread is in green. He's trading the other one, the one on the first indicator and it's not a bad match for what it's intended for.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Warranty on the perforator during....

Yeah, only if you break a wire in the wall with it ... you know.

The system is not automatic, no signal-advertising, or just a signal, is out of the question.

They are just tools and how they will be used is a personal matter and the results are different.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Got it?

The price of his indicators is listed in his profile.

There are no signals.

Your incompetence is off the charts. What's not clear? The one above is short, below is buy, with a certain volume, but not like Dimitri 0.01-0.01.

Alexsey Minchenko #:

Your incompetence is off the charts. What is not clear? The one above is short, below is buy, with a certain volume, but not like Dimitri 0.01-0.01

And why should the volume be different?

osmo1709 #:
Can you tell me how you trade?

Found the nearest post, but it's not the only one

Also, there are several entry and exit systems, little described here for specific pairs

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Scripts: BEST CORRELATION

Vitaly Muzichenko, 2020.12.30 13:04

And by the way:

If you see raskorrelation on AUDUSD and AUDCAD, for example, it is better not to enter them in different directions, but on their components AUDUSD and AUDCAD, i.e. USDCAD, you save on spread, when you move against it, if raskorrelation continues, you can average it. At the total profit we close and so on in a circle.

Or system #2: you may enter in two pairs in different directions and ifraskorrelation continues, at some moment you close the positive position and wait for reverse/rebound on negative and close it as soon as the total profit is positive. As a result you are in the plus.

Example: Before entering onAUDUSD and AUDCADwe have $500 deposit, further onAUDUSD we have +20, and on AUDCAD -25. Looking at the indicator, and if it shows the beginning of the shift - we close +20, leaving -25 in the market, so currently we have -5.

When the loss decreases to -15 we close the unprofitable one. So in total we have added $5 to the account.

System number 3 I will not describe, you will find in the process of trial and error.

But again, the system is automated very bad, manually it is much better.

P.S. Don't ask for much profit from the market, as they say: "Better a bird in the hand than a duck under the bed" :)

---

Here's more

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

About Unequal Probability of Price Increase or Decrease

Vitaly Muzichenko, 2020.01.28 17:41

It'sfor system #1 and #2

P.S. And earlier posted a screenshot, as system number 1 entered the gap, but the gap continued, there was only 3 averages and the output with a profit. But if I had not entered the gap, I would still be in a drawdown.

---

And that's not all, somewhere else there is

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Also, there are several input and output systems, little described here for specific pairs

---

Here's more.

---

And that's not all, there's more somewhere.

You're lucky, it's been a flat year in the market

Renat Akhtyamov #:
You're lucky, it's been a flat year in the market

I have many combinations of pairs, not just one

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

That's understandable. And I have 21 crosses ;)

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Jorica syndrome is progressing, no stats or monitoring

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Also, there are several input and output systems, little described here for specific pairs

---

Here's more.

---

And that's not all, there's more somewhere.

Thank you!
Reason: