A topic for traders. - page 108

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

) all two currency pairs like that already!

Yes, because it's a story, and you can "make money" on a story, but only in a tester.

I can show many such examples - a couple of years are beautiful, and then the widening spread kills any deposit

Again, we have found the cause and not the opportunity. But never mind.

Эконометрика: зачем нужна коинтеграция
Эконометрика: зачем нужна коинтеграция
  • www.mql5.com
Попытка побороть нестационарность котира предпринимается в эконометрике постоянно...

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Again they found a reason, not an opportunity. Oh, come on.

Well, that is, the widening of spreads in 21 on these pairs and deposits repaid in half for the sake of clarity, right?

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

OK, show both signals.

I opened trades an hour ago - already got a profit. I'm on my phone, I can just take a screenshot. One pair went up, the other went down - sell and buy. There you can see the time - FOR 1 HOUR 1 DOLLAR .
It's $2 already.

osmo1709 #:
I opened trades an hour ago - there are already profits. I'm on my phone, I can just take a screenshot. One pair went up, the other went down - sell and buy. You can see the time - for 1 HOUR 1 DOLLAR.

Do a few deals prove anything?

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

Again they found a reason, not an opportunity. But never mind.

How exactly do you trade on correlation?

TheXpert #:
Baskakov, re-loginate.
Change your pills.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

Do a few deals prove anything?

I had a total of about 15 trades today and yesterday. If they are going in the plus for 2 days at once, then it has

osmo1709 #:
My total trades for today and yesterday were 15 or so. If they go to the plus in 2 days at once, then it has

How many profit points do you need to confirm the truth of the words? 10-20-50?

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

How many profit points do you need to confirm the truth of the words? 10-20-50?

I've had about 200 pips profit in the last 3 days. That's $15.
Reason: