Experiment - page 158

Mikhael1983:

Thank you, no funny business. Five more people to go, and then we'll get started.

What python development environment do you use? Which one would you recommend?

Uladzimir Izerski:

I have purposely prepared an open channel for discussion. You're not allowed to discuss in here.

What do you mean, you are not allowed to discuss? Maybe it is not allowed to discuss signals from outside, but if a person trades and comments on his profits, what is wrong with that?

Renat Akhtyamov:

if you do not open the account, it does not mean something is wrong, you cannot be sure.

I trade on real ) try not to make statements that are illogical, and that's obvious to everyone )

After all, just because you don't see my real accounts doesn't mean they don't exist, that's obvious to all right-thinking people.

Mikhael1983:

I trade on real ) try not to make statements that are illogical, and that's obvious to everyone )

After all, just because you don't see my real accounts doesn't mean they don't exist, that's obvious to all right-thinking people.

What I see is what I see.

so far livantos

sympathy

pribludilsa:
And what python development environment do you use? Which one do you recommend?

Real programmers love PyCharm. It's really good. But Spyder is also very good, and I personally feel more psychologically comfortable in it.

Mikhael1983:

Real programmers love PyCharm. It's really good. But Spyder is also very good, and I personally feel more psychologically comfortable in it.

Is Spyder suitable for general purposes, in your opinion? I don't use machine learning yet, that's in the future, maybe.

Renat Akhtyamov:

what I see is what I see

while livantos.

sympathy

I'm sure the +80% level will be exceeded as early as today )

pribludilsa:
Is Spyder suitable for general purposes, in your opinion? I don't use machine learning yet, that's in the future, maybe.

Spyder is suitable for everything. A very successful environment, itself written in python.

Renat Akhtyamov:

no

on the example of USDCAD i showed that the system is still upside down

about the bitcoin - that it's growing without stopping, so it's almost normal.

It only seems so, as Michael and Yusuf have very different timeframes.

Uladzimir Izerski:

People, put some pluses in, let the man run on a real trade. Let's see a new experiment. What's wrong with it?

I've already specially prepared an open channel for discussion. You're not allowed to discuss in here.

Volodya, he also likes to break down, just like you. I persuaded you for a month to publish the monitoring, you haggled for a week and hid it.
By the way, have you already left for another forum?
Reason: