It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 14

majestic >> :

Do you think millionaires wander the forums, eager to teach someone their system or have a pissing contest?

they're not here and won't be... although they might come in for a laugh.)

)))))))))

Ozzy писал(а) >>

Maybe I did not read it carefully. I found only the volatility of sessions. As for the Asian session, it does not even need a refutation, as you have not seen days when the Asian one is much more volatile than the ones in EUR and USD.

Another bummer :( We promised to refute it.

I will repeat the pattern. If the price goes somewhere, it will go there for some time.

majestic писал(а) >>

Do you think millionaires wander the forums, eager to teach someone their system or have a pissing contest?

they're not here and won't be... although they may come here occasionally just for kicks )))

i see your definition of a successful trader = millionaire.

I don't think that's an obvious statement. You don't understand what's going on in this world, you don't understand what's going on in this world.

vasya_vasya, you just want to fuck with, excuse me, a word.)

vasya_vasya >> :

I take it your idea of a successful trader means a millionaire.

No. I'm just kidding.

That's not an obvious statement. It's also not obvious that millionaires don't come here.

What makes you say that? А! Apparently, the millionaires you know don't come here. But why speak for everyone? Or do you know everyone? ))))))))))

paukas писал(а) >>

Bummer again :( Promised a rebuttal.

I'll repeat the pattern. If the price goes somewhere, it will go there for some time.

So if you flip a coin and get tails 10 times, then you can expect tails 11 times?

Even though you know from the start that there is a 50-50 chance of tails. What you get are only minor anomalies. You need more tests to determine a more accurate probability of tails, but that's exactly what the trend can't give you.

majestic писал(а) >>
>>vasya_vasya, you're just trying to fuck with me, excuse me, a word.)

Why do we all have to be losers all at once? Maybe some of us manage to do something, but we can't find a proper forum other than this one.

paukas >> :

Bummer again :( Promised a rebuttal.

I'll repeat the pattern. If the price goes somewhere, it will go there for some time.

2 the arcsine theorem states that in a series of trials it will be harder for a random variable to return than to continue its movement. However, the probability of each outcome is 50/50 (about the oracle). Here, in fact, the question "Where to?" is replaced by another "How long will we keep moving?". The second question is more comfortable psychologically, but does not change the MOI.

Shit. Well, you can measure the annual average temperature. And what, you're going to dress in accordance with it???

Naturally, if you look at BP in general, yes, it's impossible to make money. Look locally. After all, we live too... locally.

Svinozavr >> :

Shit. Well, you can measure the annual average temperature. And what, you're going to dress in accordance with it???

Naturally, if you look at BP in general, yes, it's impossible to make money. Look locally. After all, we live too... locally.

If the statement is addressed to me, then I totally agree with you. I've even made a branch on intuition. MO can easily be overcome in local areas (all the same 2 law of arcsinus) :-D
Reason: