Experiment - page 92

Renat Akhtyamov:
This is utopia!
There is not a single confirmation.
There have been two such situations on the state, and then one drain after another.
An investor won't want constant deposits or constant drains

Where have you seen investing without drawdowns, plums, or rather the risk of being drained. Free cheese comes in a mousetrap.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Where have you seen investing without drawdowns, or rather, the risk of being drained. Free cheese comes in a mousetrap.

You've devoted your whole life to this science.
Don't deceive yourself, otherwise what for?
The arguments about where I have seen are the words of a loser and a person who is neither theoretically nor experienced.
Go back to my story in this thread about the triangle. Dig in and study the issue to the point. And you'll realise that with a certain approach, a drain is impossible, a 100% guarantee.
Naturally, you will treat the PNB as a toy, nothing more.
The market was invented before us. You have to learn how it works and act according to its rules, it's simple.
The bottom line should be - work for the entire deposit and the higher the leverage, the more profitable.

triangle formula:

a*x+b*y+c*z=0, always, throughout the history of the market!!!

the solution to the equation:

---

find ;)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Guys, I think it's time to load the account to the fullest - somewhere up to 100 000 dollars, as everything is working properly, nothing needs to be changed. lotnost bring up to 0.01*10*10 000=100 and switch from cent to dollar account and go to a paid subscription to the signal. Your opinion. The Expert Advisor has worked well with all major currencies - the last one has dealt with the pound by opening a SELL. We need to force the event and announce the end of the first, cent, phase of the experiment. Are there brave participants who will enter the dollar phase of the trial? We need 10 participants who are willing to invest $ 1000 under my guarantee at 100% per annum. If any of these appear, please respond in person.

Your account monitoring begins in February 2021 with approximately $10. Replenishment in six months wasapproximately 100. Total depo was roughly 110 and now there is only 66 left in the account. Almost half of the deposit is in the red.

No way. No one will dare to invest into loss-making signal only witha 100% guarantee from a reputable forum member.

Free advice.

Monthly fix profit up to 10%, but not less than 0 and with a deposit of 1,000 or more and you will have 500 subscribers in six months. If the account will be for 100 000 you will have 500 000 subscribers and funds in subscribers for 30 Bakinskiye).

Uladzimir Izerski:

Your account is monitored starting in February 2021 with approximately $10. The deposit for six months wasapproximately 100. Total depo was roughly 110, and now there is only 66 left in the account. Almost half of the deposit is in the red.

No way. No one will dare to invest into loss-making signal only witha 100% guarantee from a reputable forum member.

Free advice.

Monthly fix profit up to 10%, but not less than 0 and with a deposit of 1,000 or more and you will have 500 subscribers in six months. If the account will be for 100 000 you will have 500 000 subscribers and funds in subscribers for 30 Bakinskiye).

Volodya, the funds have their own strategy and live on it.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You're a real cosmonaut!
😄

Renat Akhtyamov:
Volodya, the funds have their own strategy and live on it.

There's a smile standing there).

Maxim Kuznetsov:

and check it :-) if you haven't screwed up in the code by tradition

(and by the way, on the first try, I really "messed up" - the screen is now exactly the opposite)

logically, in 20 minutes there will be a move in the opposite direction, to enter it. but to check it, you may do it now.

i put the trades in, i will check it tomorrow afternoon.

How was it?
You must have figured out why you wanted to open the position.
If there was a MA scale, I would not have seen it.
That's what forex is all about.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Guys, I think it's time to load the account to the fullest - somewhere up to 100 000 dollars, as everything is working properly, nothing needs to be changed. lotnost bring up to 0.01*10*10 000=100 and switch from cent to dollar account and go to a paid subscription to the signal. Your opinion. The Expert Advisor has worked well with all major currencies - the last one has dealt with the pound by opening a SELL. We need to force the event and announce the end of the first, cent, phase of the experiment. Are there brave participants who will enter the dollar phase of the trial? We need 10 participants who are willing to invest $ 1000 under my guarantee at 100% per annum. If there are any, please contact me in person.

10 participants willing to invest $1,000 = $10,000.

And you have it written - ' at full throttle - up to about $100,000 '.

90,000 who will add?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Guys, I think it's time to load the account to the fullest - somewhere up to 100 000 dollars, as everything is working properly, nothing needs to be changed. lotnost bring up to 0.01*10*10 000=100 and move from cent to dollar account and switch to a paid subscription to the signal. Your opinion. The Expert Advisor has worked well with all major currencies - the last one has dealt with the pound by opening a SELL. We need to force the event and announce the end of the first, cent, phase of the experiment. Are there brave participants who will enter the dollar phase of the trial? We need 10 participants who are willing to invest $ 1000 under my guarantee at 100% per annum. If there are any, please contact me in person.

No one in their right mind would put money in that signal.

What is your guarantee? An honest merchant? Guarantees are some kind of material security, which in the event of something being implemented in favour of the person to whom they (the guarantees) are given. Do you have $100,000? Put it on your account and trade on your own, it is the best sign of a trader's trust in their own system. If you don't have it, too bad, but "I'll give it to you! I will!" is not a guarantee.

vladavd:

No one in their right mind would stick money in such a signal.

What are your guarantees? An honest merchant's guarantee? Guarantees are some kind of material security which, in the event of anything, is enforced in favour of the person to whom they (the guarantees) are given. Do you have $100,000? Put it on your account and trade on your own, it's the best sign of a trader's trust in their own system. If you don't have it, too bad, but "I'll give it to you! I will!" is not a guarantee.

It is strange to want guarantees in forex. You want to earn fabulous 10% per month, and still have a guarantee. There are guarantees when you earn 5% a year.

Reason: