Sell Your Code - page 4

Lorentzos Roussos:
If the EA is bad (as you claim) why would you want its source code ?

Very good question, the knowledge and experience with other people's ideas, can bring you more innovation to your own thinking.

Have a diversity of idea's and solving problem tricks and approaches.  Which will make you a better programmer.

Lorentzos Roussos:
In order to confirm that, one would need a higher level of understanding -both programmatically and fundamentally - than the seller.
What happens is the senario fellow PCWalker mentioned , where you are skeptical about an EA , you buy the source code half the 
price because you want to confirm your suspicion , and you discover this is the case .You still lost money.
I can understand requesting source code for types of programs that are based on the discovery of technical
edges in the market for the sole reason your experience may allow you to improve upon them.
Great Thinking and good analysis. Thank you Sir.

It will make me a better programmer , will it make me a better trader ?

Snelle Moda , love the photo , hahaha 

PCWalker:
Great Thinking and good analysis. Thank you Sir.

The best guarantee you can have for a successful or reliable product is if the developer is using is own product.

I think the most reliable products on this website are the signals of people in this community who have designed their own EA's/strategy's, trade it on a live account with a relative high position size. These people have faith in their own product and are willing to risk there own money.

Snelle Moda:

The best guarantee you can have for a successful or reliable product is if the developer is using is own product.

I think the most reliable products on this website are the signals of people in this community who have designed their own EA's/strategy's, trade it on a live account with a relative high position size. These people have faith in their own product and are willing to risk there own money.

I agree with you, I hope other people see the logic of my claims. 

Drazen Penic:

Yet again instead of some evidence, you are asking me to do some investigation in the market. 

Why? If you did that, then come up with some facts that support your claims.   

Your only "attempt" to prove something is a claim that there are no famous EA's. 

And that is not much of the proof.  

• How do you measure the popularity of the EA? 
  • How did you obtain that data? 
  • How many EA's did you include in your research? 

Yes, I am still thinking you are talking nonsense because in this message you are again appealing for me to find proof you should provide in the first place.

I could be addicted to any kind of delusion, but you will still have to provide at least some shred of evidence that supports your claim before I buy it. 

1. because, I have done the research, I have looked at the results, and I am sharing with you information that you need to check, the information is right there on every EA page.

If you would invest the time to check all the things I checked, you would not share the information, most of the people don't care what happiness to others and how others are losing money, I am giving this information, so you can make your research and understand what is the real bottom line.

Popularity of an EA, is measured by the number of customers, their real proof reviews, not just words, without real proof.

You can look at every page, you can ask questions, you can communicate with customers. you can search the results, if there is such an EA, and someone is generous enough and honest to share the information, then I am quite sure you will see it clearly on every page of every EA that has that level of success.

You can include any number of EAs in the research, in statistics, you can take 1% of the 6000 EAs which are available and  look at every page. it is very easy to see the results clearly if you understand little of statistics. 

PCWalker:

1. because, I have done the research, I have looked at the results, and I am sharing with you information that you need to check, the information is right there on every EA page.

If you would invest the time to check all the things I checked, you would not share the information, most of the people don't care what happiness to others and how others are losing money, I am giving this information, so you can make your research and understand what is the real bottom line.

Popularity of an EA, is measured by the number of customers, their real proof reviews, not just words, without real proof.

You can look at every page, you can ask questions, you can communicate with customers. you can search the results, if there is such an EA, and someone is generous enough and honest to share the information, then I am quite sure you will see it clearly on every page of every EA that has that level of success.

You can include any number of EAs in the research, in statistics, you can take 1% of the 6000 EAs which are available and  look at every page. it is very easy to see the results clearly if you understand little of statistics. 

You still did not provide any statistics, just some tales how it should be done.

I will not look into anything, you claim that you did research, so can you answer these questions:

• how many EA's did you include in your research?
  • what is the average number of customers and review marks for those EA's?
  • how many EA's are in 5 percentile by the number of customers and marks?
  • if those top EA's sell source code, how much money would they make? 

If you really did research, these are simple questions to answer.  

I do understand a bit of statistics because I have a degree in mathematics and statistics.

Drazen Penic:

You still did not provide any statistics, just some tales how it should be done.

I will not look into anything, you claim that you did research, so can you answer these questions:

• how many EA's did you include in your research?
  • what is the average number of customers and review marks for those EA's?
  • how many EA's are in 5 percentile by the number of customers and marks?
  • if those top EA's sell source code, how much money would they make? 

If you really did research, these are simple questions to answer.  

I do understand a bit of statistics because I have a degree in mathematics and statistics.

Research costs money, do you have the time to study, invest and search, I only gave you partial information that will make you think, if you want to ignore it instead of doing to research by yourself, you are always welcome.

But don't expect me to do the research for you. Your time costs money, and mine too. 

And common sense, is why do I need to copy information from the website, that you can find it free on the website, it will simply look crazy in this forum, and illogical. 

PCWalker:

Research costs money, do you have the time to study, invest and search, I only gave you partial information that will make you think, if you want to ignore it instead of doing to research by yourself, you are always welcome.

But don't expect me to do the research for you. Your time costs money, and mine too. 

And common sense, is why do I need to copy information from the website, that you can find it free on the website, it will simply look crazy in this forum, and illogical. 

LOL  

You don't have to do anything for me :) I won't be asking you for proof anymore because I see that you don't have any.   

OK, let me recap. In your first message you wrote:

I would suggest that everyone who are selling their EA on the market, instead of selling the EA. You would be much more profitable to sell the code, and half the price.

That way, you will make much more money.

I asked you numerous times  what's the basis for your claim and you have never provided any solid evidence.

So, the only conclusion is that you want developers to sell you their hard work for less money, without any guarantee that they will increase the volume of sales.

Nice try :) 

Reason: